Account Receivable Specialist
NOTICE OF OPENING: Outdoor Sportsman Group – Integrated Media
LOCATION: Kennesaw, GA
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
This position is responsible for multiple components of the accounts receivable function, including customer account reconciliation, payment applications, credit status updates and collection activities. Familiarity with receivables subledger software applications is required.
MINIMUM POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for efficiently and effectively carrying out daily, weekly and monthly activities associated with the accounts receivable process.
- Responsible for accurate and timely posting of customer payments via lockbox, credit card and ACH/wire transfer.
- Responsible for analyzing, researching and resolving customer account discrepancies.
- Responsible for daily collection activities via telephone and/or email correspondence to resolve past-due accounts.
- Responsible for summarizing and reconciling cash receipts activity on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Responsible for the preparation and distribution of monthly account statements to customers.
- Responsible for analyzing customer credit status, and providing regular updates throughout the organization.
- Other ad hoc special projects.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Familiarity and experience with receivables subledger software applications.
- Proficiency with MS Office software.
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, both within and outside of the organization.
- Proactive, self-starter personality, with the ability to meet deadlines and properly prioritize multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Professional attitude, appearance and manner.
- Dependable, good work ethic.
- Associates degree from an accredited university
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ relevant experience