Ad Operations Manager
NOTICE OF OPENING: Outdoor Sportsman Group
LOCATION: Denver, CO
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
REPORTS TO: Director, Digital Operations and Project Management
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
Traffics digital ad campaigns in Google Ad Manager for all OSG properties. Manages ad operations workflow. Provides reporting. Manages web site ad tagging. Troubleshoots ad delivery and ad tag issues. Also, adds web site content, supports MyOutdoorTV operations, provides customer support and performs other digital operations tasks, as needed.
MINIMUM POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Traffics ad campaigns in Google Ad Manager (40-50%).
- Communicates and consults with Ad Sales Dept on campaign progress (10-15%).
- Monitors campaigns, provides reporting and optimizes campaigns (10-15%).
- Trains new team members (10-15%).
- Performs quality control checks on campaigns trafficked by other team members. (5-10%).
- Maintains ad tags on all web sites (5-10%).
- Troubleshoots ad delivery issues and ad tag issues. (5-10%).
- Writes and maintains documentation and instructional material (5-10%).
- Assists in entering content into content management systems for web sites (5-10%).
- Assists eNewsletters and email blasts (5-10%).
- Works MyOutdoorTV support (5-10%).
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in ad serving systems, ad tagging, ad trafficking or other ad operations, is required.
- Experience with Google Ad Manager is required.
- Experience using Windows or Mac computers, daily use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
- Experience as a manager or a team leader required.
- Proficiency in HTML coding is desired.
- Expertise with Google Analytics is desired.
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines, fast-paced environment and continually-changing priorities.