NOTICE OF OPENING: Outdoor Sportsman Group
LOCATION: Denver, CO
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
REPORTS TO: VP, Ad Sales Pricing & Planning
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
Under general supervision, the Ad Sales Coordinator provides general administrative support to the Executive Vice President Ad Sales and the Ad Sales department.
MINIMUM POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist AEs, Planners, and Sponsorship team members with the tracking of account deliverables and account maintenance.
- Prepare and analyze reports and findings on assigned tasks and projects.
- Work with pricing and planning management and team members to enter orders and distribute weekly reporting to internal and external account contacts
- Under the direction of account executive, sales planner or sales manager, assist with account maintenance and resolve problems with copy, billing/invoices, order discrepancies, schedule changes, and/or inventory issues.
- Create and modify ad sales materials including sales presentations and sponsorship information.
- Provide administrative support to the regional Advertising Sales team including expense, travel, scheduling, team and client events and internal operational tasks.
- Proactively anticipate and track critical events and dates for the Ad Sales department.
- Compose, type, mail, and file correspondence and other documents.
- Request and manage the creation of on-air billboards.
- Complete tasks with minimal supervision and impeccable follow-through.
- Handle all matters with strict confidentiality.
- Maintain office records, files, and folders.
- Perform other duties in support of the OSG Ad Sales Department as assigned.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Generally requires a minimum of one to two years of progressively responsible experience in an administrative support capacity.
- Required proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working in Advertising Sales preferred.
- High school diploma required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in related field preferred.
- Ability to travel if needed. Travel is minimal in this position.
- Ability to acquire or produce and maintain a valid driver’s license and meet company driving standards.
- Discretion and confidentiality a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Analytical abilities.
- Basic math skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to use tact and diplomacy; must be team player.
- Must be internal and external customer focused.