Ad Sales Marketing Coordinator
NOTICE OF OPENING: Outdoor Sportsman Group
LOCATION: Denver, CO
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
About Our Job:
The Outdoor Sportsman Group Ad Sales team develops and secures revenue from the sale of innovative, customized, multi-media schedules designed to include linear television, digital, print, and sponsorship exposure. We pride ourselves in our level of professionalism and expert consultative sales approach. We desire top notch talent and leaders who understand that unparalleled customer service is our winning strategy to achieve superior results for our clients and our company.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Track available Ad Sales opportunities and sold inventory on various networks
- Collect and coordinate assets for sponsorship executions
- Coordinate execution of Stunts and Marathons on the various networks
- Update and distribute information pertaining to block and show sponsorship opportunities
- Update pricing and tracking documents
- Produce custom marketing materials such as pre-sale and post-sale one-sheets and presentations
- Build and update sales decks and materials
- Work with various departments to execute Ad Sales promotions
- Support director in day-to-day operation of advertiser-driven marketing, integration, digital and promotional programs related to OSG programming
- Support all sponsorship projects as needed
- Perform all other duties that may be assigned to meet business needs
- Flexibility to work outside normal business hours in the event of deadlines or projects
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint, creative writing, copy writing and proof reading.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven and constantly changing environment is critical.
- Attention to detail.
- Great teammate.
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and understand when to raise potential issues.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Flexibility to complete multiple, concurrent projects.
- Basic math skills.
- Analytical abilities.
- Self-motivated with ability to use own initiative.
We appreciate your interest in working with KSE but please do not apply if you do not have the following required minimum qualifications:
- Education Requirement – Bachelor’s degree
- Experience Requirement – Minimum of 2-3 years of sales, marketing or event experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite