Affiliate Sales & Marketing Coordinator
NOTICE OF OPENING: Outdoor Sportsman Group
LOCATION: Denver, CO
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
DEPARTMENT: Distribution & Affiliate Marketing
REPORTS TO: Director, Affiliate Sales & Marketing
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
Under moderate supervision, the Affiliate Sales Coordinator develops and maintains day-to-day contacts to further build network relationships and strengthen network value with affiliates. Provides office administrative support to Affiliate Sales & Marketing team members in the field. Coordinates logistics for affiliate marketing partnerships, association events, and internal department functions. Assist Affiliate Sales & Marketing team with other needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under supervision, coordinate sales efforts to increase and secure distribution of our networks (Outdoor Channel, Sportsman Channel, & WFN)
- Travel to affiliate related events; represent Outdoor Sportsman Group in a professional manner.
- Register sales staff and make reservations to attend cable shows and conferences.
- Coordinates marketing and promotional activities & events.
- Assist affiliates with promotions – enroll, collect affidavits, assist with prize selection.
- Takes a leadership role in special projects as assigned and develops relationships with other departments as needed. Projects are varied and may include: gathering system information, affiliate CRM ownership; meeting preparation/organization; preparing research, launch-migration analysis; developing presentations, preparing Word and Excel documents for sales presentations; reviewing data; managing budgets.
- Research venues for meetings and client hospitality locations. Identifies options and reports appropriate findings to VP for commitment. Works with venue to secure a contract and coordinate catering requirements.
- Manages spreadsheet for department budget; tracks payments made and ongoing balance.
- Assists in the fulfillment of sales and marketing materials and work with creative teams to request on-air and off-air materials necessary for marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for department shipping needs. Must be able to lift heavy objects as needed.
- Conducts follow up with affiliates after events/trainings/sponsorships. May include: contacting affiliates and association representatives; verifying success of events/trainings/sponsorships; ensuring client satisfaction with level of service; create post-event write-up for future reference.
- Maintains accurate department database, affiliate contact information, and affiliate participation in network marketing campaigns.
- Performs office administrative duties that may include sorting, filing, mailings, fulfillment, etc.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s Degree
- Generally, requires a minimum of three (2) to four (4) years of progressively responsible experience in customer service, sales, marketing and/or cable TV industry preferred.
- Required proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite/Excel, Word, Outlook
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Have the capacity to professionally convey our message and enhance relationships with our affiliates.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communications skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven and constantly changing environment.
- Flexibility to switch gears with little notice.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and understand when to escalate potential issues.
- Basic math skills.
- Must be internal and external customer focused.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to use tact and diplomacy; must be team player.
- Analytical abilities.
- Must be self-motivated with ability to use own initiative.