NOTICE OF OPENING: Outdoor Sportsman Group
LOCATION: Denver, CO
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
DEPARTMENT: Gen Production Winnercomm
REPORTS TO: Director of Post Production & Operations
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
Nature of Work:
The Associate Producer position is responsible for helping the producer with managing the post-production workflow. He/She will be responsible for baseline, “A-Roll” edits for the editor/producer. He/She will also travel on productions to help the director/producer with on site production.
Examples of work performed:
- Works directly with in-house and outside producers/editors to produce, edit, and create other original programming for the company.
- Reports directly to the Director of Post-Production while working with Producers and other editors during the production of individual projects.
- Performs other duties as needed and directed by the Director of Post-Production such as color correcting, motion graphics, element creation, animations, etc.
- Keeps oneself educated on new software/hardware packages.
This description is a summary only and is describing the general level of work being performed, it is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties of this position may change from time to time and/or based on business needs. We reserve the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the supervisor and/or hiring authority.
Working Conditions & Physical Demands:
- Typical Office Conditions
- Lift 50 lbs. daily
- Work in extreme weather conditions
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an editor within a broadcast level facility.
- Must have complete and demonstrated working knowledge of non-linear post production process (Avid Media Composer and/or Avid Symphony preferred).
- Applicants must meet minimum qualifications at the time of hire.
- Four Year Degree in Broadcasting/Communications, or an equivalent technical degree is preferred.
Competencies/Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proven record of demonstrated creativity with an ability to generate new ideas and translate them into high-quality programs.
- An independent thinker and idea-generator who is also a team player.
- Outstanding editorial judgment and creative abilities, strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Has the ability to work flexible hours which could include evening, weekends, and holidays.
- Base salary $38,000 per annum
- 12 Paid Company Holidays
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending plans (FSAs)
- 401K plan
All applicants for employment at KSE may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment. Applicants with qualifying disabilities or bona fide religious objections, or who are pregnant, may be exempted from this requirement or otherwise accommodated if they are unable to be vaccinated.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.