Contract Specialist and Administrative Assistant
NOTICE OF OPENING: Major League Fishing
LOCATION: Tulsa, OK
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
DEPARTMENT: General & Administration
REPORTS TO: Director, Contract Administration
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
Major League Fishing (MLF) is seeking a full-time motivated individual to provide administrative support to the Director of Contract Administration in our Tulsa, Oklahoma office. Duties include day-to-day administration of all Major League Fishing LLC agreements and other administrative duties. MLF is a fast-paced and exciting company.
MINIMUM POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support Director of Contract Administration with assigned projects.
- Accounts Payable duties will include processing of invoices and check requests in DocLink, follow up on past due invoices with clients, become familiar with Wide Orbit system for aging and billing reports, and create memo invoices for special billings.
- Work closely with sales and production and other department staff to determine contract terms.
- Generation of contracts from draft preparation to final execution.
- Scan and store electronic copies of executed contracts.
- Maintain documentation of contract details, including approvals, payment terms, renewals, and related correspondence.
- Monitor status of agreements/contracts.
- Respond to daily internal and external requests for contract-related material.
- Provide post-sale support to management and sales staff.
- Participate in Contract Administration Dept meetings to discuss, resolve and improve processes and procedures within department.
- Provide contract documentation and copies as needed for audits, due diligence, etc.
- Prepare outgoing packages for FedEx.
- Project a professional company image through correspondence by email and phone interaction.
- Assist on special projects as needed; other duties may be assigned.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Windows 7, 10, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Must be self-motivated and very detail/accuracy oriented.