Digital Account Manager
Notice Of Opening:Outdoor Sportsman Group
Company: Outdoor Channel
Location: Denver CO, Tulsa OK, New York NY
Reports To: Sr Digital Operations Manager
The Digital Account Manager is an integral member in driving digital advertising revenues for the company. This position is responsible for managing RFP’s, AE/Client communication, campaign management & reporting performances, identifying new methods to monetize inventory, and implementing and managing technologies to improve ad operations.
- Successfully traffic all paid advertising campaigns (direct deals, native advertising) and oversee the QA process
- Analyze campaign performances & provide recommendations for future strategies
- Manage 3rd party partners/ reporting to optimize campaign performance, collect relevant data, and generate reports
- A technical authority for all issues involved in running online ad campaigns (including trafficking of remarketing capabilities, VAST/In-Stream Video, Rich Media and Audio etc.)
- Work closely with internal departments and external partners to ensure that appropriate materials are received and/or distributed correctly
- Coordinate and collaborate to meet all deliverables accurately and in a timely manner
- Work closely with media vendors and media teams to resolve/deliver reporting and/or billing discrepancies
- Work with internal team members, sales team, clients and partners to identify, trouble shoot, resolve technical issues
- Identify ways to maximize revenue by optimizing inventory
- Oversee and improve Ad Operations processes to increase efficiency and reporting.
- Ensure all campaign objectives are consistently met and exceeded
- Oversee inventory-forecasting process and communicate findings to Sales, Media team & Finance.
- Partner with sales team and sales marketing to upsell client & develop custom campaign packages
- 2+ years ad ops experience.
- Experience working with different ad serving technologiesAdx, DFP, DFA, Sizmek, App Nexus etc
- Strong analytical skills & ability to interpret data
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong knowledge and experience in Excel required.
- Willing to learn new technologies.
- Enjoys working in a fast pace environment. Able to meet deadlines.