Digital Analytics Analyst/Manager
Notice Of Opening: Outdoor Channel
Location: Denver, CO
Candidate Pool: Internal & External Candidates
- Determine KPIs and engagement metrics for large data sets with a focal point for maintaining quality measurement in reporting, data collection and analysis.
- Provide deep customer intelligence and insight into the customer journey through digital touch points. Identify and implement opportunities to optimize the journey.
- Extract, analyze and synthesize data from a variety of sources to measure and report on the user experience to drive to insights on customer behavior.
- Establish an integrated, disciplined approach and establish insight into: Customer pathway analysis, customer preference tracking and customer value.
- Provide support for analytics implementations (Tag management, profile maintenance, dashboard creation, goal tracking, etc.) across channels.
- Produce regular channel specific KPI reporting dashboards, as well as run customer analytical projects from operational teams.
- Oversee SEO initiatives including on-site optimization, keyword analysis, and content, link-building, site auditing and competitive analysis. Build out up sell and cross selling capabilities.
- Responsible for integration of web analytics data and offline CRM. Capture and export key digital data points. Create customer profiling and segmentation criteria. Identify key trigger events and alerts.
- Manipulate data and turn quantitative analysis into visual representations.
- Manage relationships with external vendors for contract, new set-up and existing.
- Use data and analytics to understand and grow Outdoor Sportsman Groups’ digital audience across all platforms.
- Build, design and maintain efficient reporting capabilities and new KPIs that help drive business growth.
- Present findings to team members and other relevant staff.
- Compile digital television (TVE) and OTT product reporting.
- Transforms analysis into actionable insights and recommendations.
- Creates and maintains research briefs, one-sheets and white papers on a variety of topics important to the overall business goals of the network.
- Works with challenging primary research initiatives including focus groups, brand awareness research, dedicated online panel and a variety of quantitative surveys as well as website and TV ratings.
- Provides strategic research in support of client specific presentations and proposals. Fulfills ad-hoc research requests for Ad Sales, Programming, Affiliate Sales, the network’s executive team and producers.
- Generates lead-related research to support sales efforts.
- Generates regular monthly and quarterly reports and maintain related databases.
- Develop a variety of charts, tables, graphs, etc. to convey research messages
- Compiles competitive information on an on-going basis.
- Seeks ways to automate reporting for recurring data analysis.
- Director / will provide guidance and training to Analyst, as needed.
- BA or BS from a four year accredited College or University.
- Should hold some combination of the following certifications: Google Adwords Certification, Google Analytics Certification, Yahoo Ambassador, etc.
- Manager Level: 4-5+ years in marketing or analytics.
- Analyst Level: 2+ years in marketing or analytics.
- Experience with Adobe suite of digital analytics tools.
- Current in digital trends, platforms tools and practices.
- Analytical Approach. Data driven influencer.
- Must be able to work with large amounts of data with the ability to synthesize information and translate into effective and actionable business insights.
- Intellectually curious, with desire to stay current in this fast moving field.
- Solid written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent relationship management, strong team building, and the ability to work across multiple business units and functions.