Digital Analytics Manager
NOTICE OF OPENING: Outdoor Sportsman Group
LOCATION: Denver, CO
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
About Our Job:
The Digital Analytics Manager will report directly to the Vice President of Audience Research. Under general supervision, the Media Research Manager at Outdoor Channel contributes to the Ad Sales strategy of the Outdoor Sportsman Groups portfolio of digital properties. Works with Ad Sales to identify and profile audience segments that provide unique sales benefits to advertisers and will drive Ad Sales revenue growth. Coordinates with Digital Ad Sales team and Sales Marketing to develop all research materials for recurring sales literature for digital portfolio/properties including Upfront, Shot Show, ATA, iCast, etc. Leverage Ad Spend data for Endemic and Non-Endemic Ad Sales Prospecting Help Support Westwind client prospecting and support efforts.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the VP of Audience Research and Digital Analytics, OSG Digital Ad Sales, and Ad Sales Marketing teams to create effective sales positioning that differentiates OSG’s digital portfolio in the marketplace.
- Analyze user behavior, create and maintain key reports, dashboards and analyses utilizing web analytics tools including Google Analytics, Salesforce Data Studio (DMP), and/or Social Studio
- Respond to RFP’s to target and highlight the value of OSG digital and cross-portfolio properties, development of client insights
- Act as a resource on all thing’s digital measurements & research to clients and peers
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly, ad hoc and campaign specific insights to drive business decisions and strategy
- Utilize primary and syndicated research to support sales with the development of strong positioning stories to highlight the value of our digital and cross platform audience and sponsorship opportunities to the advertising community.
- To provide proactive performance and success stories across OSG Digital to aid in sales efforts
- Ability to train team members in advanced analytics reporting techniques
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Solutions driven, proactive and able to work independently
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Understanding of digital measurements metrics (impressions, CTR, VCR) and audience profiling sources (Nielsen, MRI, Experian, Acxiom, etc.) to help navigate both external client and internal client’s stakeholders through measurement opportunities
- Hands on experience with digital analytics and reporting systems such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics (aka Omniture)
- Experience leveraging DMP tools such as Krux (Salesforce) DMP, Adobe Audience Manager, or Oracle BlueKai to drive Ad Sales revenue
- Familiarity with Marketing Acquisition tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud or MixPanel a big plus
- Familiarity with BI and ETL tools such as Tableau, Domo, Tableau Prep, AWS Glue etc.
- Familiarity with Google, DEP, MRI, Nielsen Marketbreaks, Simmons, and/or Star Media a plus
- Efficient in Microsoft Office, Word, and PowerPoint
- Power user of Excel strongly preferred with ability to use macros, pivot tables, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications/economics or related field
We appreciate your interest in working with KSE but please do not apply if you do not have the following required minimum qualifications:
- Education Requirement – High school diploma or GED
- Experience Requirement – Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years of progressively responsible experience in digital research, digital ad sales, web analytics or other new media research.