Digital Campaign Manager
NOTICE OF OPENING: Outdoor Sportsman Group
LOCATION: New York, NY
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
DEPARTMENT: Digital Ad Sales
REPORTS TO: Senior Digital Operations Manager
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
The full-time Digital Campaign Manager is an integral member in driving digital advertising revenue for Outdoor Sportsman Group. This role is responsible for managing all aspects of a digital campaign, including creating media plans and ensuring all campaigns are implemented successfully across various platforms.
- Collaborate and brainstorm with sales and internal teams to craft media plans aligned with client objectives and budgets.
- Partner with Account Executives to manage client relationships.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as ad ops, e-marketing, integrated marketing and editorial teams to communicate client expectations and campaign fulfilment.
- Provide clients and finance team with accurate end of campaign billing and reporting.
- Manage and monitor all campaigns inventory, delivery and invoicing.
- Monitor pacing delivery and find ways to optimize based on client’s success metrics.
- Complete post-campaign wrap-up and analysis.
- Experience in digital advertising, working with sales teams.
- Strong media planning and analytical skills.
- Understanding of inventory management and advertising operations best practices.
- Experience working with different ad serving technologies DFP, DFA, Sizmek, etc.
- Strong analytical skills & ability to interpret data.
- Must be a team player.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with a proactive approach.
- Willing to learn new technologies.
- Enjoys working in a fast pace environment. Able to meet deadlines.