NOTICE OF OPENING: Outdoor Sportsman Group
LOCATION: New York, NY
REPORTS TO: Sr. Digital Operations Manager
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
The Digital Campaign Manager is an integral member in driving digital advertising revenue for Outdoor Sportsman Group. This role is responsible for managing all aspects of a digital campaign, including creating media plans and ensuring all campaigns are implemented successfully across various platforms.
MINIMUM POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate and brainstorm with sales and internal teams to craft media plans aligned with client objectives and budgets.
- Partner with Sales to manage client relationships.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as ad ops, e-marketing, integrated marketing and editorial teams to communicate client expectations and campaign fulfillment.
- Provide clients and finance team with accurate end of campaign billing and reporting.
- Manage and monitor all campaigns inventory, delivery and invoicing.
- Monitor pacing delivery and find ways to optimize based on client’s success metrics.
- Troubleshoot and resolve campaign issues such as 3rd party discrepancies, pacing, and reporting.
- Manage and be accountable for billing reconciliation and reporting.
- Complete post-campaign wrap-up and analysis.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in digital advertising, working with sales teams.
- Strong media planning and analytical skills.
- Understanding of inventory management and advertising operations best practices.
- Experience working with different ad serving technologies DFP, DFA, Sizmek, etc.
- Strong analytical skills & ability to interpret data.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving skills, with a proactive approach
- Willing to learn new technologies.
- Enjoys working in a fast pace environment. Able to meet deadlines.