DIGITAL CONTENT PRODUCER & EDITOR
Notice Of Opening: Major League Fishing
Location: Tulsa, OK
Reports To: Manager of Marketing
Creates and coordinates photos, graphics and videos for company website, social media, advertorials, sales presentations and other marketing platforms. Individual will provide personalized content to end users through a variety of platforms. This position will require a creative thinker who is also deadline oriented. The candidate must have experience in graphic design, video editing and digital photography.
MINIMUM POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Apply high level creative and journalistic production skills in producing and editing digital video content.
- Assist in meeting aggressive video production goals that are set by managers.
- Contribute new content ideas to match consumer patterns on multiple digital platforms.
- Responsible for repackaging the content creatively so it is compatible with mobile and social environments.
- Work closely with other members of the marketing team to understand desired look and feel of Major League Fishing.
- Accountable for the production of creative graphics for MLF digital media, including , but not limited to, the website, Facebook, Twitter, emails, sales presentations and other marketing platforms.
- Interact with other members of the Marketing conceptualization solutions pertaining to deliverables.
- Responsible for creating static and action digital photography during all MLF events by delving into the many intricacies and behind the scene activities.
- Executes photo post production using accepted methods according to standard photojournalism practices and writes in AP style for the photo captions.
- Assist in maintaining digital photography library and coordinate traffic for website, social media and anglers.
- Work closely with marketing communication to plan and execute photos and galleries.
- Travel approximately 40 days per year to shoot and produce digital photography at multiple competitive events.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. High School Diploma required.
- Excellent video production and editing in Avid, Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere. Experience in After Effects preferred.
- Familiar with one of the following graphic software applications; Photoshop, Lightroom, Fireworks or Illustrator.
- Excellent digital photography skills, including camera operation, lighting/background setup and talent direction
- Proficient interpersonal skills both in person and on phone.
- Candidate must possess strong communication, organization and time management skills.