Digital Editor – Major League Fishing
NOTICE OF OPENING: Major League Fishing
LOCATION: Tulsa, OK
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
DEPARTMENT: Exec & Admin
REPORTS TO: Manager, Digital Content
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
Major League Fishing is seeking a motivated individual for the full-time position of Digital Editor. As a member of our digital content team, this individual will report directly to the Manager, Digital Content Development.
The individual will be responsible for editing compelling, high-energy video content for MajorLeagueFishing.com, social media, sales presentations and other marketing platforms. This position requires a creative thinker who is also deadline-oriented. The candidate must have experience in video editing and motion graphics.
MINIMUM POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Apply high-level creative and production skills in editing digital MLF video content.
- Review and organize video content to produce videos for MajorLeagueFishing.com and social media.
- Assist in meeting aggressive video production goals as set by Manager, Digital Content Development.
- Contribute new content ideas to match consumer patterns on the multiple digital platforms.
- Repackage video content creatively so it is compatible with mobile and social environments.
- Work closely with other members of the marketing team to understand the desired look and feel of MLF deliverables.
- Constantly communicate with digital content team regarding ongoing projects, and deliver status updates.
- Execute various aspects of production including audio and video editing, motion graphics, special effects, file organization.
- Ability to understand and adhere to the MLF brand guidelines in order to support the overall MLF brand directives.
- This position requires a creative thinker who is also detail-oriented.
- Must have experience in videography and video editing.
- Proficient ability to edit in Avid.
- Experience in Adobe After Effects is required.
- Video production and editing skills in Adobe Premiere are preferred but not required.
- Proficient interpersonal skills and experience working with talent.
- This candidate must possess strong communication, organization and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several projects at once.
- Knowledge of the bass fishing industry preferred, not required.
- High School Diploma is required.