Digital Video Content Producer & Editor
NOTICE OF OPENING: Major League Fishing
LOCATION: Tulsa, OK
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
DEPARTMENT: Exec & Admin
REPORTS TO: Manager, Digital Content Development
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
Major League Fishing is seeking a motivated individual for the position of Digital Content Editor and Producer. As a member of our digital content team, this individual will report directly to the Manager, Digital Content Development.
MLF is a fast-paced and exciting company that allows individuals to grow and succeed as creative professionals. To fit into our team, the chosen candidate will be energetic, innovative and have a positive attitude.
This is a full-time position based in Tulsa, Oklahoma and this person will travel approximately 14 weeks per year to shoot video and produce digital content at multiple competitive MLF events. The individual will be responsible for producing, shooting and editing video for MajorLeagueFishing.com, social media, marketing materials, and sales presentations.
MINIMUM POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Produce, shoot and edit video for MajorLeagueFishing.com, social media, promotions, television commercials, and other marketing platforms.
- Provide continuous communication to the digital content team regarding ongoing projects
- Execute various aspects of production including videography, video editing, special effects and audio production.
- Able to creatively light subjects in-studio and appropriately utilize natural light outdoors.
- Ability to make subjects comfortable in front of a camera during shoots and interviews.
- Apply high-level creative and journalistic production skills in producing and editing digital video content.
- Assist in meeting aggressive video production goals as set by Manager, Digital Content Development.
- Contribute new content ideas to engage fans and match consumer patterns.
- Repackage the content creatively so it is compatible with mobile and social environments.
- Work closely with other members of the digital content team to understand the desired look and feel of Major League Fishing deliverables.
- Shoot live videos and interviews for MajorLeagueFishing.com and social media platforms.
- This position requires a creative thinker who is also detail-oriented.
- Must have experience in videography and video editing.
- Excellent video production and editing skills in Avid and/or Adobe Premiere are required.
- Experience in digital photography skills, including camera operation, studio and location lighting/background setup and talent direction.
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects is desired but not required.
- Proficient interpersonal skills and experience working with talent.
- It is required that the candidate possess effective communication, organization and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several projects at once.
- Knowledge of the bass fishing industry preferred, but not required.
- High School Diploma is required.
PLEASE INCLUDE A PORTFOLIO OR LINK TO PORTFOLIO WITH APPLICATION. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.