Digital Video Coordinator
NOTICE OF OPENING: Outdoor Sportsman Group
REPORTS TO: Director, Project Management & Operations
DEPARTMENT: OSG Digital
LOCATION: Denver, CO
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
This position is responsible for supporting MyOutdoorTV operations and customer support. Provides support of viewer emails and show feedback for Outdoor Channel, Sportsman Channel and World Fishing Network. Adds website content and traffics digital ad campaigns for all Outdoor Sportsman Group properties and performs other digital operations tasks, as needed.
- Provides MyOutdoorTV customer support and manages MyOutdoorTV content in content management system.
- Enters content into content management systems for web sites.
- Provides quality control and technical testing to identify and correct content with incorrect HTML code, spelling, grammar, broken images, broken inks, and other web page and app errors.
- Prepares web site for industry events, such as NRA Annual Meetings, SHOT Show, Outdoor Sportsman Awards, etc. to write stories about and photograph products, celebrities, industry trends, etc. to provide live, near-live and recorded content for the web sites and the digital newsletter.
- Provides progress reports weekly and as needed.
- Writes and maintains documentation and instructional material.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in customer service in a retail or online environment, live chat support, email support or telephone support or a combination thereof.
- Experience in content management systems (Ektron, Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, or others) and content management duties.
- Experience using Windows or Mac computers, daily use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, working knowledge of HTML coding, image editing and photo manipulation using Photoshop, and general experience on the web, with online video, mobile applications and ecommerce.
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines, fast-paced environment and continually changing priorities.
- Prefer experience at a commercial media, entertainment or creative brand or interactive agency, particularly in the youth lifestyle space.