Director, Digital ADV Sales Operations
NOTICE OF OPENING: Major League Fishing
LOCATION: Tulsa, OK
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
DEPARTMENT: Exec & Admin
REPORTS TO: VP, Digital ADV Sales Operations
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
The Director, Digital Adv Sales Operations will be a key contributor to Major League Fishing. 50% of this role will be managing ad operations for live streaming and other properties. This individual will work with our internal team and will assist our clients with execution and measurement of media impact. This person will also function as a subject matter expert with digital agencies and will lead innovative conversations alongside our sales/sponsorship group.
- Develop and maintain operational workflow for campaign management and trafficking implementation across all Major League Fishing platforms and distribution partners
- Drive ad strategy
- Serve as primary escalation for team members for campaign, internal or external business challenges
- Maintain a strong relationship with 3rd party ad serving partners, staying abreast on the latest trafficking solutions and certification processes
- Support various internal teams from sales/sponsorship to digital development
- Regular and consistent attendance, must be flexible to work nights and weekends when projects, launches, or responsibilities dictate
- Manage the trafficking, set-up, QA, and creative assets for campaign launches
- Provide deep customer intelligence and insight into the customer journey through digital touch points. Identify and implement opportunities to optimize the journey.
- Provide support for analytics implementations (Tag management, profile maintenance, dashboard creation, goal tracking, etc.) across channels.
- Ad content, link-building, site auditing and competitive analysis. Build out up-sell and cross-selling capabilities.
- Manage relationships with external vendors for contract, new set-up and existing.
- Other duties may be assigned as determined by the needs of the company.
- Creates and maintains research briefs, one-sheets and white papers on a variety of topics important to the overall business goals of the league.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Digital Adv Sales Operations
- At least 2 years of experience managing or mentoring multiple individuals in a similar role
- Exposure to/experience with (DSP, DFP, DMP, ad serving, Social Ads API Platforms, etc.)
- Expertise with all technical issues involved in running online ad campaigns (including trafficking of remarketing capabilities, VAST/in-stream video, rich media and audio)
- Experience with a video ad server (Doubleclick for Video, etc.)
- Firm understanding of digital video marketplace, vendors, and third-party technologies
- Expert problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent client and interpersonal skills, with a flexible attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detailed oriented, demonstrate ability to prioritize tasks in warp-speed marketplace and work environment
- A good understanding of modern tech platforms – DMPs, DSP’s ad servers, tag managers, audience pixel and conversion tracking, and viewability and web inspection tools
- Current in digital trends, platforms tools and practices.
- Solid written communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Programmatic solutions (DSP, SSP, Deal ID)
- Experience with Off-site audience extension