Director, Marketing Integrations & Business Development
NOTICE OF OPENING: Major League Fishing
LOCATION: Tulsa, OK
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
REPORTS TO: VP, Marketing & Business Development
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
SUBMIT RESUMES TO: CLICK HERE
The Director, Marketing Integrations & Business Development, works with the Marketing and Sales/Business Development teams to create custom, impactful programs and proposals for potential Official Partnerships.
Works collaboratively within the organization to coordinate assets for inclusion in proposals – partnership marketing, brand/marketing platforms, digital, social, on-site assets, marketing operations, production integrations, etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop marketing solutions for potential advertisers & sponsors, including digital advertising, special events, ownership platforms and on-site activations as applicable.
- Work in conjunction with Sales/Business Development team on new business pitches, sales support, and marketing/brand activation ideation.
- Act as a liaison and catalyst to cross-promotional activation among partnership marketing related to Official Sponsors and new sponsor prospects.
- Vet and identify new and existing sponsorship programs within internal teams that can be presented to sponsors as branded ownership platforms.
- Use design and editing tools to prepare and package customized opportunities for partners within presentations.
- Facilitate holistic program valuations to support advertiser/sponsorship brand and agency sell-in process, including TV, earned media, social media and on-site exposure values.
- Identify best practices and/or develop case studies in conjunction with Marketing and Sales/Business Development teams to share internally and with partners in Business Development efforts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from four (4) year college or university required plus a minimum five (5) years of sponsorship marketing experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- MS Office Suite – including PowerPoint for sales presentations.
- Adobe Creative Suite – Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and Design software.
- Proven track record of success driving strategy behind effective marketing campaigns, from brand awareness to demand generation to conversion.
- Experience working with sports and entertainment properties; knowledge of competitive bass fishing.
- Business development experience and relationships with media and/or sports marketing agencies.
- Business-minded strategic thinker; creative, analytical.
- Exposure to valuation process.