Director, Marketing Solutions & Sales Support – Major League Fishing
NOTICE OF OPENING: Major League Fishing
LOCATION: Tulsa, OK
DEPARTMENT: MLF Marketing & Sales Support
REPORTS TO: MLF Senior Director, Marketing & Business Development
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
The Director, Marketing Solutions & Sales Support, works with the Marketing and Sales Business Development teams to create custom, impactful programs and proposals for potential Official Partnerships.
Works collaboratively within the organization to coordinate assets for inclusion in proposals – partnership marketing, brand marketing platforms, digital, social, on-site assets, marketing operations, production integrations, etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop marketing solutions for potential advertisers & sponsors, including digital advertising, special events, ownership platforms and on-site activations as applicable.
- Work in conjunction with Sales & Business Development team on new business pitches, sales support, and marketing/brand activation ideation.
- Act as a liaison and catalyst to cross-promotional activation among partnership marketing related to Official Sponsors and new sponsor prospects.
- Vet and identify new and existing sponsorship programs within internal teams that can be presented to sponsors as branded ownership platforms.
- Use design and editing tools to prepare and package customized opportunities for partners within presentations.
- Facilitate holistic program valuations to support advertiser sponsorship brand and agency sell-in process, including TV, earned media, social media and on-site exposure values.
- Identify best practices and/or develop case studies in conjunction with Marketing and Sales Business Development teams to share internally and with partners in Business Development efforts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from four (4) year college or university required plus a minimum five (5) years of sponsorship marketing experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- MS Office Suite – including PowerPoint for sales presentations.
- Adobe Creative Suite – Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and Design software.
- Proven track record of success driving strategy behind effective marketing campaigns, from brand awareness to demand generation to conversion.
- Experience working with sports and entertainment properties; knowledge of competitive bass fishing.
- Business development experience and relationships with media and/or sports marketing agencies.
- Business-minded strategic thinker; creative, analytical.
- Exposure to valuation process.