EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT, OSG NETWORKS/IM
Notice Of Opening: Outdoor Sportsman Group
Location: Chicago, IL
Department: Executive & Administration
Reports To: EVP, Advertising Sales
Candidate Pool: Internal & External Candidates
Under direct supervision, the Executive Assistant for the EVP, Advertising & Sales, performs general administrative tasks, working closely with all Ad Sales departments and will receive special tasks and projects confidential in nature. In addition, they will support other OSG Ad Sales executives as needed.
MINIMUM POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate executive travel and schedule meetings and corporate events.
- Maintain and protect highly confidential corporate information.
- Act as first point of contact for executives, in person, and on calls from internal departments and external clients.
- Organize staff meetings and other special functions for Ad Sales group.
- Ensure EVP stays on schedule, accomplishes daily duties.
- Acting liaison for the EVP, answers phone calls, maintains contact lists.
- Create presentations and special documents for EVP and other Ad Sales Executives.
- Custodian of all Corporate Agreements and Contracts.
- Responsible for administrative company credit card including monthly reconciliations and proper coding for accounting.
- Reconcile expenses for the EVP (and other executives as needed), including maintaining records and receipts.
- Provide general office management duties; maintain office supply stock, fulfill supply order, process office invoices, answers incoming general company calls.
- Establish work procedures and standards to improve efficiency and effectiveness of assigned operations.
- Provide administrative and staff support services to the Ad Sales group.
- Track and perform duties related to various special projects.
- Create and maintain files. Perform accurate and timely filing of various materials that may include correspondence, contracts/agreements, invoices, receipts, other records and documentation.
- Assist and support executive management as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Generally, requires a minimum of two to three (2-3) years of progressively responsible experience in an office environment and administrative support function.
- Required proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook.
- Ability to travel if needed. Travel is minimal in this position.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or direction.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven and constantly changing environment is critical.
- Flexibility to switch gears with little notice.
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and understand when to escalate potential issues.
- Basic math skills.
- Must be internal and external customer focused.