Motion Graphic Designer
NOTICE OF OPENING: Major League Fishing
LOCATION: Tulsa, OK
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
REPORTS TO: Executive Producer
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
3D Graphic Designer for both live streamed and televised network fishing competition.
MINIMUM POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, compose and create a variety of broadcast quality graphic elements.
- Maintain and modify existing graphic packages.
- Storyboard and illustrate conceptual materials.
- Develop and customize logos as needed.
- Organize and execute workflow.
- Research and understand new technologies.
- Contribute to other aspects of production as required.
- Travel and work in the field as required.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years experience in a design or production environment.
- Excellent knowledge of industry standard 3D software applications.
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Understanding of the post-production process.
- Understanding of remote production is a plus.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a group to accomplish goals.
- Adept at problem solving and critical thinking.
- Proficiency with Mac OS X.
- Proficiency with Windows 7, 10, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Self-starter; able to develop an approach to problem-solving with minimal direction and to find innovative solutions to challenges that are encountered while pursuing an end goal.
- Able to juggle multiple projects at once and to exercise good judgment when confronted with conflicting timelines and multiple requests for quick turnarounds.
- Must be self-motivated.