Graphic Designer, Sales & Marketing
NOTICE OF OPENING: Major League Fishing
LOCATION: Tulsa, OK
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
REPORTS TO: Director, Marketing Integrations & Business Development
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
As a part of the Major League Fishing Sales and Marketing team, the Graphic Designer of Sales and Marketing is primarily responsible for designing, creating and maintaining sponsorship sales and marketing design materials for new business pitches, integrated marketing programs, and promotions – including execution and recaps of programs. This also includes the ability to help with recaps as needed for linear TV & digital sales programs.
The Graphic Designer acts as an in-house graphic design specialist and involves executing our marketing and sales strategies across the Major League Fishing brand. The ideal candidate is a creative person with an excellent foundation of design principles, typography, user interfaces, information architecture, data visualization, and marketing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate, design, execute and launch a wide variety of marketing content including media kits, concept pitch decks, branded sponsorship assets, email graphics, sell sheets, social media graphics, sweeps/promotion graphics and more.
- Creates graphics for sell sheets, pitch decks, sponsor promotions.
- Creates custom deck recaps for all custom content programs.
- Design ad banners, for clients, including all custom programs.
- Creates banner ads for ROS ads and content.
- Creates additional digital marketing material as requested.
- Assists with creation of recap reports and case studies.
- Create graphics and promotions for all brand marketing efforts.
- Set up & design graphic assets to support consumer-marketing efforts.
- Actively seek opportunities to improve design, functionality and/or aesthetics of marketing programs & promotions.
- Set up, open and close offline/online sweepstakes and contests.
- Coordinate with promotions’ originators to fulfill promotion.
- Proficiency with Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and WordPress (or related CMS).
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Understanding and desire to learn user experience best practices.
- Ability to multitask with varying deadlines.
- Possess excellent communication skills.