NOTICE OF OPENING: Outdoor Sportsman Group – Outdoor Channel
LOCATION: Denver, CO
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
REPORTS TO: VP, Cross Platform Research
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
APPLY HERE: CLICK HERE
This position is responsible for supporting Ad Sales with post campaign reporting for OSG social media ad sales campaigns and other social media research, reporting and analytics strategy. Position will also be responsible for some standardized reporting for OSG digital assets (websites, apps, etc.).
MINIMUM POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate directly with our VP of Cross Platform Research and Exec Director of Portfolio Development to develop reporting surrounding the performance of our digital assets and to support social media ad sales initiatives including compilation of post campaign reporting.
- Candidate will be responsible for compiling standardized reporting (Monthly, Quarterly, Annual, etc.) for all OSG websites using Google Analytics as well as campaign level reports across all OSG Portfolio brands.
- Compile and organize raw social media research data to be used for and campaign level reports across all OSG Portfolio brands.
- Assists in the setup, management and reporting of OSG brand-owned social channels, earned social and paid social.
- Provide internal benchmarks per OSG brand and social network.
- Interpret and convert social data and learnings into understandable tables, graphs, reports, presentations and report key learnings with key stakeholders with recommendations.
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media.
- A firm grasp of relevant mathematical concepts.
- Familiarity with social listening and measurement tools.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with BI tools such as Tableau, Domo, Qlik, etc. a big plus.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics also a big plus.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are required.
- High level of attention to detail and comfortable working with and interpreting data.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as with a team in a fast-paced environment and produce under tight deadlines with multiple priorities.
Education or Formal Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a marketing, communications or related field preferred, or equivalent experience required.
- 1+ years of experience working with social media and/or digital analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.).
- Proven track record of social media success on platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Instagram, and Pinterest.