NOTICE OF OPENING: Outdoor Sportsman Group
LOCATION: Denver, CO
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
About Our Job:
The Junior Analyst will report directly to the Vice President of Cross Platform Research. This position is responsible for supporting Ad Sales with post campaign reporting for OSG social media ad sales campaigns and other social media research, reporting and analytics strategy. Position will also be responsible for some standardized reporting for OSG digital assets (websites, apps, etc.).
Job Responsibilities Will Include:
- Coordinate directly with our VP of Cross Platform Research and Exec Director of Portfolio Development to develop reporting surrounding the performance of our digital assets and to support social media ad sales initiatives including compilation of post campaign reporting.
- Candidate will be responsible for compiling standardized reporting (Monthly, Quarterly, Annual, etc.) for all OSG websites using Google Analytics as well as campaign level reports across all OSG Portfolio brands.
- Compile and organize raw social media research data to be used for and campaign level reports across all OSG Portfolio brands.
- Assists in the setup, management and reporting of OSG brand-owned social channels, earned social and paid social.
- Provide internal benchmarks per OSG brand and social network.
- Interpret and convert social data and learnings into understandable tables, graphs, reports, presentations and report key learnings with key stakeholders with recommendations.
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media.
- A firm grasp of relevant mathematical concepts.
- Familiarity with social listening and measurement tools.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with BI tools such as Tableau, Domo, Qlik, etc. a big plus.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics also a big plus.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are required.
- High level of attention to detail and comfortable working with and interpreting data.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as with a team in a fast-paced environment and produce under tight deadlines with multiple priorities
- Proven track record of social media success on platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Instagram, and Pinterest.
We appreciate your interest in working with KSE but please do not apply if you do not have the following required minimum qualifications:
- Education Requirement – Bachelor’s Degree in a marketing, communications or related field preferred, or equivalent experience required.
- Experience Requirement – One plus years of experience working with social media and/or digital analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.).