Manager of Social Media & Digital Marketing
NOTICE OF OPENING: Outdoor Sportsman Group
LOCATION: Denver, CO
REPORTS TO: Director of On-Air Planning
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
This position is responsible for executing Outdoor Sportsman Group’s existing social media strategy, developing brand awareness, engagement, customer satisfaction, generating web traffic and creating and curating content for social and digital platforms.
- Coordinate with all internal cross-functional departments and external clients and partners on social, digital marketing and sales obligations, company-wide initiatives and the promotion of OSG related brands.
- Implement, moderate, publish and manage Live, hashtag campaign content and branded content on all our social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and other similar community sites.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals and ensure brand consistency
- Execute social driven sales campaign deliverables.
- Collaborate with Ad Sales Account Executives to conceptualize and customize social driven campaigns
- Work closely with Digital Editorial and Branded Media teams on the rollout and promotion of digital content
- Manage social media marketing calendar and day-to-day activities
- Identify, Create, Curate and manage any and all published content (static images, video, etc)
- Build a strong pipeline of qualified content creators and influencers
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media and apps
- Oversee social media image designs, including cover photos, thumbnails and profile pictures
- Analyze key metrics and adjust strategy as social media evolves
- Compile and organize social media data to be used for Campaigns, Quarterly and Annual reports.
- Social Customer Service: Manage and respond to all public and private questions and comments.
- Organically grow our fan bases via proactive authentic communication.
- Implement and test new content marketing and publishing tactics and report key learnings.
- Update all existing partner/producer contacts quarterly to insure proper communication and content delivery.
- Knowledgeable in Hunt, Shoot and Fish categories.
- Manage Agency Social Accounts, as applicable.
- Basic knowledge and experience in hunting, shooting and fishing is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are required.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as with a team in a fast-paced environment and produce under tight deadlines with multiple priorities.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office applications.
- Basic video editing experience using Final Cut or Premiere is a plus.
- Experience with Content Management Systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a marketing, communications or related field is preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience working with social media.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office applications
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending plans (FSAs)
- 401K plan
- 11 Paid Company Holidays
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
Normal office environment. Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Occasionally lifting files or paper weighing up to 30 pounds. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity enough to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports. Requires mobility enough to travel.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.