Manager, Social Media – Fishing
NOTICE OF OPENING: Outdoor Sportsman Group
LOCATION: Harrisburg, PA
REPORTS TO: Director, Social Media
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
Nature of Work:
This position is responsible for executing the social media strategy, developing brand awareness, engagement, customer satisfaction, creating and curating content for Outdoor Sportsman Group’s fishing vertical social channels.
Examples of work performed:
- Work closely with the Branded Media teams from In-Fisherman, Fly Fisherman, Florida Sportsman, Game & Fish and Bassfan on the rollout and promotion of social content
- Manage social media marketing calendar and day-to-day activities
- Implement, moderate, publish and manage Live, hashtag campaign content and branded content on all our social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and other similar social pages
- Collaborate with the print and digital editorial teams to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals and ensure brand consistency
- Collaborate with Ad Sales Account Executives to conceptualize and customize social driven campaigns
- Build a strong pipeline of qualified content creators and influencers
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media and apps
- Analyze key metrics and adjust strategy as social media evolves
- Implement and test new content marketing and publishing tactics and report key learnings.
- Compile and organize social media data to be used for Campaigns, Quarterly and Annual reports.
- Social Customer Service: Manage and respond to all public and private questions and comments.
- Organically grow our fan bases via proactive authentic communication.
This description is a summary only and is describing the general level of work being performed, it is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties of this position may change from time to time and/or based on business needs. We reserve the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the supervisor and/or hiring authority.
Working Conditions & Physical Demands:
- Typical Office Conditions
- 3-5 years’ social media experience.
- Applicants must meet minimum qualifications at the time of hire.
- BS/BA degree in marketing, communications, or related field
Competencies/Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge and experience in fishing space in a must
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are required.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as with a team in a fast-paced environment and produce under tight deadlines with multiple priorities.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office applications.
- Basic video editing experience using Final Cut or Premiere is a plus.
- Experience with Content Management Systems.
- Proven track record of social media success on platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest and track record of building and maintaining communities and blogger relationships.
- 12 Paid Company Holidays
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending plans (FSAs)
- 401K plan
All applicants for employment at KSE may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment. Applicants with qualifying disabilities or bona fide religious objections, or who are pregnant, may be exempted from this requirement or otherwise accommodated if they are unable to be vaccinated.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.