Location: New York, NY
Outdoor Sportsman Group – Integrated Media, a national publisher of 15 successful and well-known outdoor market niche magazines, seeks a full-time Marketing Coordinator for our New York, NY office. This is a unique opportunity to learn and grow your subscription marketing skills.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Assist manager in the implementation of retention, payment and gift marketing efforts, using mail, email and other direct marketing materials.
- Update and analyze marketing campaign reports using Excel and proprietary marketing reporting tools in order to gain insight into customer response and profitability.
- Under guidance of manager, utilize both creative and writing skills to enhance current and design new marketing programs.
- Plan and maintain marketing campaign mail schedules.
- Manage print inventory by working with manager on semi-annual stock ordering and tracking inventory. Manage and file samples both printed and electronically. Coordinate processes with in-house production team, designers, and outside print vendors.
- Assist manager with annual budgeting and track monthly expenses.
- Must be proficient in Excel
- 1-2 years’ experience preferred. Will consider qualified recent college graduates.
- Detail oriented
- College degree preferred
- A self-starter
- Strong analytical and written skills
Please send cover letter with salary requirements, along with resume.