MOTV Manager Customer Lifecycle, Marketing, And User Acquisition
NOTICE OF OPENING: Outdoor Sportsman Group
LOCATION: Denver, CO
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
This full-time role is directly tied to global revenue generation for MyOutdoorTV (MOTV). MOTV is an over-the-top (OTT) internet subscription-video-on-demand (SVOD) streaming platform. Working closely with the MOTV and Outdoor Sportsman Group teams, the successful candidate will support and manage paid and organic acquisition efforts, with a focus on strengthening the customer relationship throughout the lifecycle to help reduce churn and increase lifetime value.
This role is also responsible for supporting and managing organic subscriber growth strategy.
User Acquisition Responsibilities:
- Accelerate organic Subscriber acquisition, with a focus on owned/earned on Social platforms
- Work with Acquisition team on areas including:
- Implement Google search paid campaigns (domestic and international)
- Implement and monitor Facebook and other paid social user acquisition campaigns
- Coordinate and implement existing and/or new Affiliate Marketing opportunities
- Coordinate Retargeting/retention campaigns
- Produce, Analyze multiple campaign reports
- Coordinate and traffic all UA campaign creative needs
- Coordinate internal creative request process for all internal/external media
- Assist with executing marketing plans with MOTV affiliate marketing partners and 3rd party content producers.
- Maintain MOTV schedule and timelines for key marketing/content opportunities
Preferred Areas of Experience:
- User Acquisition: Search, Social
- Email marketing