Producer & Editor
NOTICE OF OPENING: Major League Fishing
LOCATION: Tulsa, OK
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
REPORTS TO: Executive Producer
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
Produce, edit and oversee content creation for use on multiple media platforms.
MINIMUM POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recognize and craft compelling content of post-produced fishing competitions.
- Critical decision making and editing.
- Writing and directing of voiceover and narration.
- Organize and execute workflow.
- Leadership in a team environment.
- Contribute to other aspects of production as required.
- Travel and produce in the field as required.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5 years’ experience with Avid or comparable editing systems.
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, including scriptwriting and storytelling.
- Understanding of all components of field production.
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a group to accomplish goals.
- Adept at problem solving and critical thinking.
- Proficiency with Mac OS X.
- Proficiency with Windows 7, 10, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Self-starter; able to develop an approach to problem-solving with minimal direction and to find innovative solutions to challenges that are encountered while pursuing an end goal.
- Able to juggle multiple projects at once and to exercise good judgment when confronted with conflicting timelines and multiple requests for quick turnarounds.
- Must be self-motivated.