NOTICE OF OPENING: Outdoor Sportsman Group
LOCATION: Harrisburg, PA
REPORTS TO: Senior Production Director
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
The Production Coordinator will assist the Senior Production Director with daily operations.
Essential Functions/Responsibilities –
- Enter insertion orders into Naviga ad revenue database
- Provide Production Notes/Closing Reports to all sales reps
- Email Production Contact for each client for ad materials
- Process ad materials through Send My Ad
- Attach material in Naviga and input ID number in Send My Ad
- Create fractional ad reports for Art Director
- Check ad materials and placement in virtual publisher
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Knowledge of computer systems and applications.
- High School Diploma required.
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending plans (FSAs)
- 401K plan
- 11 Paid Company Holidays
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
Normal office environment. Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Occasionally lifting files or paper weighing up to 30 pounds. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity enough to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports. Requires mobility enough to travel.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.