NOTICE OF OPENING: Major League Fishing
LOCATION: Tulsa, OK
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
DEPARTMENT: Exec & Admin
REPORTS TO: VP, Production
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
An extremely organized individual who will be working with producers and other staff on a variety of projects.
MINIMUM POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and coordinate hiring of freelance contractors.
- Coordinate schedules and travel details for crew members.
- Assist VP of Production with day to day operations and duties.
- Execution of purchase orders and processing invoices.
- Organize and maintain show delivery and schedules.
- Contribute to other aspects of production as required.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent communication, organization and multitasking skills.
- Proficiency with Mac OS X.
- Proficiency with Windows 7, 10, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Understanding of remote production is a plus.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a group to accomplish goals.
- Adept at problem solving and critical thinking.
- Self-starter; able to develop an approach to problem-solving with minimal direction and to find innovative solutions to challenges that are encountered while pursuing an end goal.
- Able to juggle multiple projects at once and to exercise good judgment when confronted with conflicting timelines and multiple requests for quick turnarounds.
- Must be self-motivated.