NOTICE OF OPENING: SKYCAM
POSITION: PRODUCTION MANAGER
CANDITATE POOL: INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CANDIDATES
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR, OPERATIONS SKYCAM
APPLICATION DEADLINE: UNTIL FILLED
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
The Production Manager is responsible for the coordination of staffing and technical logistics for all SkyCam and CableCam productions. This position is also responsible for all administrative duties associates with on-side productions.
MINIMUM POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assesses the staffing needs for each event and schedules crew accordingly; coordinates travel for crew.
- Communicates and collaborates with clients, venue operators and senior technical staff regarding site surveys and the technical requirements relating to CableCam and SkyCam systems.
- Reviews job technical reports and assists with the coordination of equipment availability and shipping schedules.
- Interfaces with Engineering and Operations regarding on-site field operations.
- Assists with crew and vendor related billing, expense reports and communicates with KSE Corporate Accounting department as needed.
- Responsible for the onsite Accounting duties which includes: processing invoices, processing credit card authorizations, reconciling monthly statements, following up with clients on payment status, and completing monthly accruals.
- Organize annual contractor training including booking travel, company portal training, and coordinating social activities
- Create, distribute, and collect annual ICA & NDA agreements from contractors
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Programs, including Windows, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent communications skills, analytical skills and recognition of importance of customer expectations and adherence to company policies.
- Must be an analytic problem solver with the ability to think outside the box.
- Problem-solving ability, particularly when working under pressure; ability to work independently.
- Ability to meet deadlines and organize and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent project planning and organizational skills.
- Teamwork, tact and good interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Excellent follow up skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to work extended hours and weekends as required.
Education or Formal Training:
- High School diploma/GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two years of experience in logistics, scheduling or related field.
Material and Equipment Used:
- General office equipment including copier, fax, phone, computer/keyboard, etc.
Working Environment/Physical Activities:
- Able to stand, bend and stoop up to 1/3 of time.
- Able to walk, sit, up to 2/3 of time.
- Able to hear, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, 2/3 or more of time.
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs. up to 1/3 of time.
- Moderate to very loud noise.
- Clear vision at 20”, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.