NOTICE OF OPENING: Outdoor Sportsman Group
LOCATION: Denver, CO
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
DEPARTMENT: Programming Planning & Scheduling
REPORTS TO: VP, Program Planning & Scheduling
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
Nature of Work:
Responsible for Network(s) content episodic schedule, managing programming data, communicating information internally and externally to program suppliers and TV listings services.
Examples of work performed:
- Create, distribute, and maintain all programming episodic schedule documents – including Run Orders and EPGs.
- Input episodic contract, schedule data, and descriptions into programming database.
- Responsible for maintaining program details and running reports as requested.
- Update and distribute program schedules to listing services and internal departments on a weekly basis.
- Review and assist with compliance regarding program contract obligations.
- Understand the scheduling process and audience flow as it relates to maximizing our content by making recommendations on program schedule placement and replacement strategies.
- Generate and issue program schedule changes as needed.
- Point of Contact with program suppliers/producers on program run orders, descriptions, music cue sheets, and audience rating reports.
- Liaise with Broadcast Operations channel manager on program deliveries, episode schedule, discrepancies, make-goods, etc.
- Provide programming updates and support to all other departments as needed – Programming Sales, Affiliate Relations, Broadcast Operations, Traffic, On Air Promos, Marketing, Digital and Business Affairs.
- Communicate and confirm scheduled airtimes against programming contracts.
- Run contract and scheduled discrepancy reports as requested.
- Additional administrative duties as assigned.
This description is a summary only and is describing the general level of work being performed, it is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties of this position may change from time to time and/or based on business needs. We reserve the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the supervisor and/or hiring authority.
Working Conditions & Physical Demands:
- Typical Office Conditions
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Competencies/Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Some television experience and/or knowledge, as well as a high interest of the media landscape. At a minimum some experience in a general office or administrative environment to include spreadsheet and word processing functions, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to communicate successfully with people at many levels within the company as well as with distributors, clients, etc.
- Knowledge and Experience with Hunting, Fishing, Outdoor Lifestyle a plus.
- Experience with Wide Orbit and/or other scheduling and rights management systems a plus.
- Base Hourly Range $19.23 – $24.03 per hour
- 12 Paid Company Holidays
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending plans (FSAs)
- 401K plan
All applicants for employment at KSE may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment. Applicants with qualifying disabilities or bona fide religious objections, or who are pregnant, may be exempted from this requirement or otherwise accommodated if they are unable to be vaccinated.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.