Senior Account Receivable Analyst
NOTICE OF OPENING: Outdoor Sportsman Group
LOCATION: Denver, CO
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
REPORTS TO: Director, Accounts Receivable & Credit
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
MINIMUM POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate with multiple departments to ensure billing accuracy.
- Create and distribute invoices.
- Research account issues, perform collection calls and follow-up with customers, and coordinate with applicable sales representatives.
- Maintain ledgers, credit balances, and resolve account discrepancies.
- Process journal entries for revenue and cash receipts for all companies.
- Prepare/gather all necessary information for new customers, including reference checks, setting up new customer files, and maintaining new customer logs.
- Complete credit analyses and review new clients to recommend credit limits.
- Post and reconcile customer payments to the general ledger and sub ledgers.
- Review cash postings and bank reconciliations.
- Prepare account reconciliations and research reconciling items timely.
- Prepare monthly management reports and internal financial statements.
- Assist Director, Accounts Receivable & Credit, with employee training and development, as necessary.
- Prepare ad-hoc reporting and assist with other duties, as assigned.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Some accounting coursework required.
- Advanced Excel skills. Proficient in all other Windows and Microsoft Office software programs.
- Experience with TV/Radio traffic systems and/or Great Plains systems a plus.
- Demonstrated accounts receivable or credit management knowledge.
- General ledger knowledge and strong analytical skills.
- High detail orientation and problem solving skills required.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate successfully with people at many levels within the company.
- Excels in a time-sensitive, deadline driven environment with the ability to keep a positive attitude.
- Ability to organize and work in a fast paced environment.
Self-starter who strives for excellence and inspires others to do the same.