Senior Producer/Editor – Major League Fishing
NOTICE OF OPENING: Major League Fishing
LOCATION: Tulsa, OK
DEPARTMENT: Production Operations
REPORTS TO: VP of Production
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
Nature of Work:
Produce, edit and oversee content creation for use on multiple media platforms.
Examples of work performed:
- Recognize and craft compelling content of post-produced fishing competitions.
- Critical decision making and editing.
- Writing and directing of voiceover and narration.
- Organize and execute workflow.
- Leadership in a team environment.
- Contribute to other aspects of production as required.
- Travel and produce in the field as required.
This description is a summary only and is describing the general level of work being performed, it is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties of this position may change from time to time and/or based on business needs. We reserve the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the supervisor and/or hiring authority.
Working Conditions & Physical Demands:
- Typical Office Conditions
- BS/BA degree in field or related field
- High School or GED
- 8+ years’ experience in field
- Applicants must meet minimum qualifications at the time of hire.
- Certification or additional degree
Competencies/Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 8 years experience with Avid or comparable editing systems.
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, including scriptwriting and storytelling.
- Understanding of all components of field production.
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a group to accomplish goals.
- Adept at problem solving and critical thinking.
- Proficiency with Mac OS X.
- Proficiency with Windows 7, 10, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Self-starter; able to develop an approach to problem-solving with minimal direction and to find innovative solutions to challenges that are encountered while pursuing an end goal.
- Able to juggle multiple projects at once and to exercise good judgment when confronted with conflicting timelines and multiple requests for quick turnarounds.
- Must be self-motivated.
- 12 Paid Company Holidays
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending plans (FSAs)
- 401K plan
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.