Senior Sales & Shoulder Producer/Editor – Major League Fishing
NOTICE OF OPENING: Major League Fishing
LOCATION: Tulsa, OK
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
Founded in 2011, Major League Fishing(MLF) brings the high-intensity sport of competitive bass fishing into America’s living rooms on Outdoor Channel, Discovery, CBS, CBS Sports Network, World Fishing Network, Sportsman Channel and on-demand on MyOutdoorTV (MOTV). New for 2019, the Bass Pro Tour consists of eight events and a championship streamed live at www.MajorLeagueFishing.com and MOTV. MLF uses the entertaining and conservation-friendly catch, weigh and immediate-release format where every scorable bass counts and the winner is the angler with the highest cumulative weight.
About Our Job:
The Senior Sales & Shoulder Producer/Editor will report directly to the Vice President of Production. This position will produce, edit and oversee content creation for use on multiple media platforms.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Recognize and craft compelling content of post-produced fishing competitions.
- Critical decision making and editing.
- Creative writing and directing of voiceover and narration.
- Work with external clients
- Organize and execute workflow.
- Leadership in a team environment.
- Contribute to other aspects of production as required.
- Travel and produce in the field as required.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, including scriptwriting and storytelling.
- Understanding of all components of field production.
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a group to accomplish goals.
- Ability to work professionally with clients.
- Adept at problem solving and critical thinking.
- Proficiency with Mac OS X.
- Proficiency with Windows 7, 10, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Self-starter; able to develop an approach to problem-solving with minimal direction and to find innovative solutions to challenges that are encountered while pursuing an end goal.
- Able to juggle multiple projects at once and to exercise good judgment when confronted with conflicting timelines and multiple requests for quick turnarounds.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
We appreciate your interest in working with KSE but please do not apply if you do not have the following required minimum qualifications:
- Education Requirement – High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience Requirement – Ten (10) years’ experience with Avid or comparable editing systems.