SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
Notice Of Opening: Outdoor Sportsman Group
Location: Denver, CO
Department: Digital Marketing & Sales
Candidate Pool: Internal & External Candidates
POSITION DESCRIPTION: This position is responsible for executing OSG’s existing social media strategy, scaling social driven sales campaigns, driving revenue, developing brand awareness, engagement, customer satisfaction, generating web traffic and coordinating content for all social/mobile platforms.
MINIMUM POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate with all internal cross-functional departments and external clients and partners on social, digital marketing and sales obligations, company-wide initiatives and the promotion of our linear channels.
- Execute social driven sales campaign deliverables from ideation to completion.
- Implement, publish and manage Live and branded content on all our social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and other similar community sites.
- Social Customer Service: Manage and respond to all public and private questions and comments.
- Organically grow our fan bases via proactive authentic communication.
- Compile and organize social media data to be used for Campaigns, Quarterly and Annual reports.
- Implement and test new content marketing and publishing tactics and report key learnings.
- Content Creation: Generate brand specific short form videos, memes and GIFs.
- Identify, Curate and publish brand and 3rd party audience specific content.
- Update CMS for social media show promotion quarterly.
- Update all existing producer contacts quarterly to insure proper communication and content delivery.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in a marketing, communications or related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience working with social media.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are required.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as with a team in a fast-paced environment and produce under tight deadlines with multiple priorities.
- Basic knowledge and experience in hunting, shooting and fishing is required.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office applications.
- Basic video editing experience using Final Cut or Premiere is a plus.
- Experience with Content Management Systems.
- Proven track record of social media success on platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest and track record of building and maintaining communities and blogger relationships.