Support Operations Manager
NOTICE OF OPENING: Outdoor Sportsman Group
LOCATION: Denver, CO
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
DEPARTMENT: OSG Digital
REPORTS TO: Director, Project Management & Operations
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
Nature of Work:
The Support Operations Manager oversees MyOutdoorTV Support and email operations, maintains support documentation, provides reporting. In addition, provides support of viewer emails and show feedback surveys for Outdoor Channel, Sportsman Channel and World Fishing Network. Also, adds web site content and traffics digital ad campaigns for all OSG properties and performs other digital operations tasks, as needed.
Examples of work performed:
- Provides MyOutdoorTV customer support and manages MyOutdoorTV content in content management system (60-70%).
- Writes and maintains documentation and instructional material (10-15%).
- Trains new team members (5-10%).
- Manages web site paid traffic marketing campaigns and reporting (5-10%).
- Assists in entering content into content management systems for web sites (0-5%).
- Traffics ad campaigns in DFP (0-5%).
- Assists eNewsletters and email blasts (0-5%).
This description is a summary only and is describing the general level of work being performed, it is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties of this position may change from time to time and/or based on business needs. We reserve the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the supervisor and/or hiring authority.
Working Conditions & Physical Demands:
- Typical Office Conditions
- 3+ years of experience in customer service in a retail or online environment, live chat support, email support or telephone support or a combination thereof.
- Experience using Windows or Mac computers, daily use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience as a manager or a team leader.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in HTML coding
- Expertise with Google Analytics
Competencies/Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to maintain positive attitude and demonstrate professionalism
- Ability to complete work accurately and in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently & in a group setting and demonstrate good judgment skills
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, adapt to changing environment
- Base Salary Range $37,000 – $55,000 per annum
- 12 Paid Company Holidays
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending plans (FSAs)
- 401K plan
All applicants for employment at KSE may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment. Applicants with qualifying disabilities or bona fide religious objections, or who are pregnant, may be exempted from this requirement or otherwise accommodated if they are unable to be vaccinated.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.