Support Operations Manager
NOTICE OF OPENING: Outdoor Sportsman Group
LOCATION: Denver, CO
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
DEPARTMENT: OSG Digital
REPORTS TO: Director, Project Management & Operations
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
The Support Operations Manager manages MyOutdoorTV support and email operations, maintains support documentation, and provides reporting. Provides support of viewer emails and show feedback surveys for Outdoor Channel, Sportsman Channel and World Fishing Network. Adds website content and traffics digital ad campaigns for all Outdoor Sportsman Group properties and performs other digital operations tasks, as needed.
- Provides MyOutdoorTV customer support and manages MyOutdoorTV content in content management system (60-70%).
- Writes and maintains documentation and instructional material (10-15%).
- Trains new team members (5-10%).
- Manages website paid traffic marketing campaigns and reporting (5-10%).
- Assists in entering content into content management systems for websites (0-5%).
- Traffics ad campaigns in DFP (0-5%).
- Assists eNewsletters and email blasts (0-5%).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in customer service in a retail or online environment, live chat support, email support or telephone support or a combination thereof.
- Experience using Windows or Mac computers, daily use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
- Experience as a team leader is required.
- Proficiency in HTML coding is desired.
- Expertise with Google Analytics is desired.
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines, fast-paced environment and continually-changing priorities.