IT Systems Engineer – Major League Fishing
NOTICE OF OPENING: Major League Fishing
LOCATION: Tulsa, OK
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
DEPARTMENT: Exec & Admin
REPORTS TO: Director, Information Technology
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
The IT Systems Engineer will be responsible for the build, installation and maintenance of critical systems located across a range of Local Area and Wide Area Networks both in-office and in the field at frequent events. Special emphasis on high availability and adaptability in a fast-paced environment. Candidate should have experience with managing roll-out projects in local and remote locations. Special consideration given to candidates with a background in video and event broadcast and production. This is a hands-on position, which requires the ability to perform a very broad range of tasks with a high attention to detail while working with members of other teams. On-call and after-hours activity will occur in addition to frequent travel (up to 25%) related to the position.
- Responsible for the spec/build, installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of business-critical systems including, but not limited to, Mac/PC workstations, file shares, media software and streaming video systems.
- Installation, maintenance and administration of LTE/remote broadband network equipment in various situations such as vehicle and TV truck deployment.
- Evaluate new technologies and products, implement systems management tools.
- Develop and maintain documentation for business continuity of all business-critical systems.
- Responsible for ensuring that security and control procedures meet internal and external compliance requirements.
- Ensuring monitoring and resolution of all related issues under areas of responsibility.
- Interface with vendors and clients to schedule services in various locations.
- Troubleshooting of end-user issues such as network connectivity, printers, file shares, operating systems and media software problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer-related field of study or comparable work experience.
- 4+ years’ experience deploying and managing systems, especially in remote/event-related environments.
- Extensive knowledge of Apple OSX and Windows (7 – Current, including Windows Server) operating systems REQUIRED.
- Knowledge of Windows Server processes – Permissions, Group Policy, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, etc.
- Experience in maintaining and troubleshooting media production systems – Mac/Premiere editing stations, Adobe Cloud products, streaming services, etc.