NOTICE OF OPENING: Outdoor Sportsman Group
LOCATION: DENVER, CO
POSITION: VOD EDITOR
CANDIDATE POOL: INTERNAL/EXTERNAL CANDIDATES
REPORTS TO: VIDEO CONTENT MANAGER
RESUME DEADLINE: JULY 14, 2017
SUBMIT RESUME TO: CLICK HERE
This position will edit short and long form content for Outdoor Channel, Sportsman Channel and WFN national and local VOD and OTT platforms for the Digital Library.
MINIMUM POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Edit content for the network’s Video on Demand and other digital platforms.
- Coordinate closely with Programming Department on monthly scheduling and delivery of VOD/digital content.
- Use Digital Library and Media Asset Management system.
- Generate creative concepts for Video on Demand that is consistent with the key messages and major initiatives set for the company.
- Perform all other duties that may be assigned to meet business needs.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Premiere Pro, AVID, or Final Cut Pro.
- Proficiency with Mac OS X a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook a plus.
- 1+ years’ experience.
- Highly creative mind.
- Self-starter; able to develop an approach to problem-solving with minimal direction and to find innovative solutions to challenges that are encountered while pursuing an end goal.
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a group to accomplish goals.
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Adept at problem solving and critical thinking.
- Able to juggle multiple projects at once and to exercise good judgment when confronted with conflicting timelines and multiple requests for quick turnarounds.
- Must be self-motivated with ability to produce without constant supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.