The Genius of It All: Fishing Legends Talk Tactics in the ‘In-Fisherman Magazine’ August/September IssueJuly 19, 2022
DENVER (July 19, 2022) – The August/September issue of Outdoor Sportsman Group Publishing’s In-Fisherman Magazine – on newsstands today – delivers timely and cutting-edge strategies for catching the most popular sportfish sought by freshwater anglers, from largemouth bass and smallmouth bass to walleyes and panfish, pike and muskies, catfish and more. Find and catch more and bigger fish—from the world’s foremost authority on freshwater fishing.
Highlights of the August/September issue of In-Fisherman Magazine – on newsstands July 19 – include:
- PATTERNING BASS: The genius behind fundamental frameworks for locating and catching bass.
- A LIFETIME FOR SMALLMOUTHS: Three decades of experimenting and refining tactics for more bronze bass.
- WEED WALLEYE MAESTROS: Top experts share secrets for hunting ‘eyes in the jungle.
- PRE-PEAKING MUSKIES: Muskie masters reveal their strategies.
- CRAPPIES SANS SONAR: Extracting crappies where sonar doesn’t go.
- TRAINING DAY CATFISH: Fishing navigation structures in big rivers.
- SALMON SEASONS: Patterns & presentations for stream kings.
- And More: New and noteworthy product reviews; timely adventure tips; science bits; Marine Scene—Night Vision; continuing adventures of North with Doc; and Reflections—stories with a bit of philosophy, a moment of nostalgia.
For more information on subscriptions and content from the In-Fisherman brands, visit: www.in-fisherman.com.
About Outdoor Sportsman Group: Outdoor Sportsman Group is comprised of the world’s foremost media and entertainment brands for outdoor adventure enthusiasts. It includes three leading multichannel networks: Outdoor Channel, Sportsman Channel and World Fishing Network, as well as Sportsman Channel (Canada) and MOTV, the world’s leading subscription-based video-on-demand outdoor television content platform. The Group also consists of numerous established publishing assets: 15 outdoor magazines including Guns & Ammo, Game & Fish, Petersen’s HUNTING, In-Fisherman and 20 top websites, including OutdoorChannelPlus.com. Additionally, Outdoor Sportsman Group includes television production operations, Winnercomm. For more information, visit www.outdoorsg.com. #MyOutdoorTV
About Outdoor Sportsman Group Publishing: As a premier destination for the most avid outdoors enthusiasts, Outdoor Sportsman Group’s publishing division is widely recognized for its strong special-interest multichannel brands, including Guns & Ammo, Game & Fish, Petersen’s HUNTING, In-Fisherman and 11 other leading magazines that reach more than 28 million readers. Outdoor Sportsman Group’s network of websites, including OutdoorChannelPlus.com, BassFan.com, Outdoorchannel.com, Sportsmanchannel.com and WFN.com, attracts more than 78 million annual unique visitors, and OSG TV produces hundreds of TV episodes of original branded hunting, sport shooting and fishing programming that airs on Outdoor Sportsman Group’s broadcast entities. Visit http://outdoorsg.com for more information. #MyOutdoorTV
Tom Caraccioli | Outdoor Sportsman Group | Tom.Caraccioli@OutdoorSG.com