Step Up Your Game with World Fishing Network’s ‘Secrets of the Pros’ Wednesday Night Block of ProgrammingJuly 24, 2019
DENVER (July 24, 2019) – Learn from the top pros in the industry on World Fishing Network’s “Secrets of the Pros” as they share their secrets to successful fishing every Wednesday night beginning at 8 p.m. ET
- Bass Pro Shops Fisherman’s Handbook (8 p.m. ET) – Host Wade Middleton continues the tradition of showcasing top fishing destinations while featuring educational fishing tips from touring pros, guides and industry representatives.
- Jimmy Houston Outdoors (8:30 p.m. ET) – Known in the industry as one of the hardest working pros out there … Jimmy will demonstrate the best angling tips and tricks.
- Fishing University (9:00 p.m. ET) – Watch America’s original “how-to” fishing program.
- Hank Parker’s Outdoor Magazine (9:30 p.m. ET) – Every television series takes on the personality of its host and in the case of Hank Parker, that’s a real treat.
- Timmy Horton Outdoors (10:00 p.m. ET) – An educational fishing show focusing on America’s favorite game fish – the black bass.
- Strike King’s Fish Hard (10:30 p.m. ET) – Join Kevin VanDam, Denny Brauer and other Bassmaster Classic and Elite Tour pros.
About World Fishing Network: World Fishing Network is North America’s only television network, online and mobile platform dedicated exclusively to fishing and outdoor enthusiasts with programming that covers instruction, tips, tournaments, travel, food, boating, outdoor lifestyle and more. Available to cable, satellite and telco subscribers throughout the United States, Canada and the Caribbean, our lineup includes a selection of the best North American and international series and the most diverse species coverage of any TV channel hosted by some of the top anglers from North America and across the globe. For more information, please visit WorldFishingNetwork.com and follow us at Facebook and Twitter. #MyOutdoorTV
Outdoor Sportsman Group | OSGPR@outdoorSG.com