Ad Sales Marketing Coordinator
NOTICE OF OPENING: Outdoor Sportsman Group
REPORTS TO: Director, Ad Sales Marketing
LOCATION: Denver, CO
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
The Outdoor Sportsman Group Ad Sales team develops and secures revenue from the sale of innovative, customized, multi-media schedules designed to include linear television, digital, print, and sponsorship exposure. We pride ourselves in our level of professionalism and expert consultative sales approach. We desire top notch talent and leaders who understand that unparalleled customer service is our winning strategy to achieve superior results for our clients and our company.
- Track available Ad Sales opportunities and sold inventory on various networks
- Collect and coordinate assets for sponsorship executions
- Coordinate execution of Stunts and Marathons on the various networks
- Update and distribute information pertaining to block and show sponsorship opportunities
- Update pricing and tracking documents
- Produce custom marketing materials such as pre-sale and post-sale one-sheets and presentations
- Build and update sales decks and materials
- Work with various departments to execute Ad Sales promotions
- Support director(s) in day-to-day operation of advertiser-driven marketing, integration, digital, social and promotional programs related to OSG programming
- Support all sponsorship projects as needed
- Perform all other duties that may be assigned to meet business needs
- Flexibility to work outside normal business hours in the event of deadlines or projects
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint, creative writing, copy writing and proof reading.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven and constantly changing environment is critical.
- Attention to detail.
- Great teammate.
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and understand when to raise potential issues.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Flexibility to complete multiple, concurrent projects.
- Basic math skills.
- Analytical abilities.
- Self-motivated with ability to use own initiative.
- Education Requirement – Bachelor’s degree
- Experience Requirement – Minimum of 2-3 years of sales, marketing or event experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Based on qualifications and experience.
- Salary Range $45,000 – $50,000
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending plans (FSAs)
- 401K plan
- 11 Paid Company Holidays
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
Normal office environment. Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Occasionally lifting files or paper weighing up to 30 pounds. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity enough to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports. Requires mobility enough to travel.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.