Digital Operations Specialist I
NOTICE OF OPENING: Outdoor Sportsman Group
LOCATION: Denver, CO
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
DEPARTMENT: OSG Digital
REPORTS TO: Director, Project Management & Operations
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
The Digital Operations Specialist is responsible for MyOutdoorTV customer support and email operations, maintains support documentation, and provides reporting. This position will also assist with third party MyOutdoorTV launches. Provides support of viewer emails and show feedback surveys for Outdoor Channel, Sportsman Channel and World Fishing Network. Adds website content and traffics digital ad campaigns for all Outdoor Sportsman Group properties and performs other digital operations tasks, as needed.
- Provides MyOutdoorTV customer support and manages MyOutdoorTV content in content management system.
- Assists with MyOutdoorTV third party launches.
- Writes and maintains documentation and instructional material.
- Manages website paid traffic marketing campaigns and reporting.
- Assists in entering content into content management systems for websites.
- Assists eNewsletters and email blasts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong people and time management skills.
- Knowledge of organizational policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of computer systems and applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in customer service in a retail or online environment, live chat support, email support or telephone support or a combination thereof.
- Experience using Windows or Mac computers, daily use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
- Proficiency in HTML coding is desired.
- Expertise with Google Analytics is desired.
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines, fast-paced environment and continually changing priorities.
Based on qualifications and experience.
- Salary Range $55,000/ year
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending plans (FSAs)
- 401K plan
- 11 Paid Company Holidays
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
Normal office environment. Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Occasionally lifting files or paper weighing up to 30 pounds. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity enough to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports. Requires mobility enough to travel.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.