Digital Operations Specialist I
NOTICE OF OPENING: Outdoor Sportsman Group
LOCATION: Tulsa, OK
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
DEPARTMENT: OSG Digital
REPORTS TO: Director, Project Management & Operations
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
Nature of Work:
This position is responsible for maintaining website content and supports MyOutdoorTV operations and customer support. This position also may include other digital operations tasks, as needed.
Examples of work performed:
- Enters and schedules video content and contextual data into content management systems for MyOutdoorTV website/app and other websites.
- Provides quality control and technical testing to identify and correct content with incorrect HTML code, spelling, grammar, broken images, broken inks, and other web page errors.
- Prepares websites for industry events, such as NRA Annual Meetings, SHOT Show, Outdoor Sportsman Awards, etc. to write stories about and photograph products, celebrities, industry trends, etc. to provide live, near-live and recorded content for the web sites and the digital newsletter.
- Tests digital newsletter content.
- Provides progress reports weekly and as needed.
- Writes and maintains documentation and instructional material.
This description is a summary only and is describing the general level of work being performed, it is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties of this position may change from time to time and/or based on business needs. We reserve the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the supervisor and/or hiring authority.
Working Conditions & Physical Demands:
- Typical Office Conditions
- Lift 50 lbs. daily
- BS/BA degree in field or related field
- 2+ years experience in Digital Content or Digital Operations
Competencies/Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Experience in content management systems (Ektron, Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, or others) and content management duties.
- Experience using Windows or Mac computers, daily use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, working knowledge of HTML coding, image editing and photo manipulation using Photoshop, and general experience on the web, with online video, mobile applications and ecommerce.
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines, fast-paced environment and continually changing priorities.
- Prefer strong knowledge of or personal connection to the outdoor brand and the hunting, fishing and/or shooting industries.
- Prefer experience at a commercial media, entertainment or creative brand or interactive agency, particularly in the youth lifestyle space.
- 12 Paid Company Holidays
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending plans (FSAs)
- 401K plan
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.