Digital Video Content Producer & Editor – Major League Fishing
NOTICE OF OPENING: Major League Fishing
LOCATION: Tulsa, OK
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
REPORTS TO: Senior Manager Digital Development & Senior Director & Executive Director
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
Major League Fishing is seeking a motivated, talented video-content editor/creator in our Tulsa, Oklahoma office for the position of Digital Content Producer & Editor. As a member of our MLF BIG5 Digital Media team, this individual will report directly to the Sr. Manager of Digital Content Development and Sr. Director and Executive Editor of Digital Media.
The Digital Content Producer & Editor will be responsible for editing, shooting and producing video content for majorleaguefishing.com, MLF and MLF BIG5 social media, advertorials, sales presentations and other digital media. This position requires experience in video editing, videography, photography, photo editing and graphic design, and proven ability to meet tight deadlines
To be considered for this position, submit a resume, a dynamic portfolio of your videography and video editing, and a compelling cover letter explaining why you’d be the perfect addition to the MLF Digital Media team.
- Apply high-level creative and journalistic production skills in producing and editing digital video content for the Major League Fishing brands.
- Assist in meeting aggressive video production goals as set by Sr. Manager of Digital Content Development and Sr. Director and Executive Editor of Digital Media.
- Contribute new content ideas for multiple digital platforms.
- Repackage content creatively so it is compatible with mobile and social environments.
- Work in-studio during various live-streamed Major League Fishing events
- Work closely with other members of the Digital Media team to understand the desired look and feel of Major League Fishing video deliverables.
- Work includes frequent weekend responsibilities during MLF tournament seasons.
- Could travel approximately 20 days per year to shoot and produce digital content at multiple competitive events.
- Expert-level proficiency with Adobe Premiere/Adobe Creative Cloud is required.
- Excellent videography skills, including camera operation, lighting/background setup and talent direction
- Experience with one of the following graphic software applications is preferred: Photoshop, Lightroom or Illustrator
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are required.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and contribute to multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as with a team.
- Experience with content management systems.
- Knowledge of tournament bass fishing is helpful, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Three to five years’ experience in video editing and videography.
Based on qualifications and experience.
- Base Salary Range $38,000 – $40,000
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending plans (FSAs)
- 401K plan
- 11 Paid Company Holidays
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
Normal office environment. Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Occasionally lifting files or paper weighing up to 30 pounds. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity enough to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports. Requires mobility enough to travel.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.