MOTV Retention Manager
NOTICE OF OPENING: Outdoor Sportsman Group
REPORTS TO: Executive and Administration
LOCATION: Denver, CO
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
This full-time role is directly tied to global revenue generation for MyOutdoorTV (MOTV). MOTV is an over-the-top (OTT) internet subscription-video-on-demand (SVOD) streaming platform. As the MOTV Retention Manager, you will execute MOTV’s lead-nurturing and client-nurturing initiatives across all areas of marketing—social media, email marketing, creative services, and digital paid media using a marketing automation system with a focus on strengthening the customer relationship throughout the lifecycle to help reduce churn and increase lifetime value.
- Use marketing analysis and automation software to schedule and deliver marketing messages
- Create and manage workflows and email campaigns, including template designs, calls-to-action etc, within the CRM platform.
- Analyze and track automated engagement initiatives
- Request and traffic creative services for all marketing initiatives, including email, social media, and mobile.
- Maintain MOTV schedule and timelines for key marketing/content opportunities
- Assist with executing marketing plans with MOTV affiliate marketing partners and 3rd party content producers.
- Manage and monitor Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and other organic social media efforts.
- Implement targeted and effective content for a host of different communication requirements.
- Adhere to marketing opt-out regulations, GDPR and unsubscribe suppression lists.
- Email and Mobile marketing with a retention/engagement focus
- User Acquisition
- Simple knowledge of HTML for cosmetic edits and alterations
- Demonstrated success executing, tracking and analyzing marketing campaigns
- MixPanel experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, required.
Based on qualifications and experience.
- Salary Range $55,000 – $65,000
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending plans (FSAs)
- 401K plan
- 11 Paid Company Holidays
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
Normal office environment. Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Occasionally lifting files or paper weighing up to 30 pounds. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity enough to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports. Requires mobility enough to travel.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.