Digital Video Editor
NOTICE OF OPENING: Outdoor Sportsman Group
LOCATION: Denver, CO
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
About Our Job:
The Digital Videographer Editor will report directly to the Director of Video – OSG Digital. This role will edit short and long form content for Outdoor Sportsman Group’s MyOutdoorTV (MOTV) national and local VOD and OTT platforms for the Digital Library.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Edit content for the Network’s Video on Demand and other digital platforms.
- Coordinate closely with Programming Department on monthly scheduling and delivery of VOD/digital content.
- Use Digital Library and Media Asset Management system.
- Generate creative concepts for Video on Demand that is consistent with the key messages and major initiatives set for the company.
- Perform all other duties that may be assigned to meet business needs.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Premiere Pro, AVID, or Final Cut Pro.
- Proficiency with Mac OS X a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook a plus.
- Display creativity.
- Self-starter; able to develop an approach to problem-solving with minimal direction and to find innovative solutions to challenges that are encountered while pursuing an end goal.
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a group to accomplish goals.
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Adept at problem solving and critical thinking.
- Able to juggle multiple projects at once and to exercise good judgment when confronted with conflicting timelines and multiple requests for quick turnarounds.
- Must be self-motivated with ability to produce without constant supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience in hunting, shooting and fishing is a plus.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
We appreciate your interest in working with KSE but please do not apply if you do not have the following required minimum qualifications:
- Minimum of two years’ video editing experience.