Canadian Fishing Highlighted in ‘Reel in Canada’ Friday Night Weekly Programming Block on World Fishing NetworkMay 20, 2022
DENVER (May 20, 2022) – The best in North American Fishing is on World Fishing Network with Reel in Canada Friday night block of programming beginning at 6 p.m. ET.
- 6:00 p.m. ET – Fuel the Fire: Neil Debassige is a renowned youth mentor, guide and hunter of the Great Lakes region. Join him and his crew as they hunt, fish and introduce a new generation to the outdoor adventure lifestyle.
- 6:30 p.m. ET – Extreme Angler TV: Exciting, high powered segments featuring popular destinations for Bass, Walleye and Northern Pike across Northern Ontario, featuring the lakes, lodges and lures for more and bigger fish.
- 7:00 p.m. ET – BC Outdoors Sportfishing: BCOSF highlights all the best fresh and saltwater fisheries around BC while educating viewers on how and what to use to be successful during their day on the water.
- 7:30 p.m. ET – The Dimestore Fisherman: Provides a focus on exposing great Canadian communities to an international viewing audience while focusing on the cultural, historical and recreational aspects of the region or municipality that is being visited.
- 8:00 p.m. ET – Fish ‘n Canada: Depicts fishing scenarios from coast-to-coast. Each week the show visits urban and remote angling locations and highlights the wonderful flora and fauna that Canada has to offer.
- 8:30 p.m. ET – Westcoast Sporting Journal: A west coast television series dedicated to both gear and fly techniques for chrome bright steelhead, salmon, trout and offshore species providing the hottest saltwater and freshwater fishing destinations each week with detailed instruction needed to succeed as an angler.
- 9:00 p.m. ET – Instill the Catch with Mariko Izumi: In this fishing/family/adventure series, host Mariko Izumi visits guides and new fishing locations all around the world as she brings her children along to share life lessons.
- 9:30 p.m. ET – Fishing the Wild West: Fish across western Canada and the U.S. for a variety of freshwater and saltwater species with host Wes David.
About World Fishing Network: World Fishing Network is North America’s only television network, online and mobile platform dedicated exclusively to fishing and outdoor enthusiasts with programming that covers instruction, tips, tournaments, travel, food, boating, outdoor lifestyle and more. Available to cable, satellite and telco subscribers throughout the United States, Canada and the Caribbean, our lineup includes a selection of the best North American and international series and the most diverse species coverage of any TV channel hosted by some of the top anglers from North America and across the globe. For more information, please visit WorldFishingNetwork.com and follow us at Facebook and Twitter. #MyOutdoorTV
Tom Caraccioli | Outdoor Sportsman Group | Tom.Caraccioli@OutdoorSG.com