Major League Fishing’s ‘MLF5′ Begins July 2 at 2 p.m. ET on Sportsman ChannelJune 30, 2022
DENVER (June 30, 2022) – Major League Fishing’s MLF5, featuring the Toyota Series Championship, Abu Garcia College Fishing National Championship and the 2022 Tackle Warehouse Pro Circuit Presented by Fuel Me begins on Sportsman Channel on Saturday, July 2 at 2 p.m. ET.
Major League Fishing’s MLF5 features bass-fishing anglers competing in the “five-biggest-fish” tournament format and will showcase events across multiple MLF circuits – from the student anglers that compete in High School and Abu Garcia College Fishing, to the weekend warriors on the Phoenix Bass Fishing League, the semi-professionals on the AAA-level Toyota Series and professionals that compete on the Tackle Warehouse Pro Circuit.
Sportsman Channel 2022 MLF5 Premiere Schedule:
- July 2 – 2021 Tackle Warehouse TITLE Championship at the Mississippi River
- July 9 – 2021 Toyota Series Championship /Abu Garcia College Fishing Nat’l Championship
- July 16 – Tackle Warehouse Pro Circuit Guaranteed Rate Stop 1 at Sam Rayburn Reservoir
- July 23 – Tackle Warehouse Pro Circuit Bass Boat Technologies Stop 2 at Harris Chain
- July 30 – Tackle Warehouse Pro Circuit Lithium Pros Stop 3 at Pickwick Lake
- Aug. 27 – Tackle Warehouse Pro Circuit B&W Trailer Hitches Stop 4 at Lake Guntersville
- Sept. 3 – Tackle Warehouse Pro Circuit Toyota Stop 5 at the James River
- Sept. 10 – Tackle Warehouse Pro Circuit Covercraft Stop 6 at Lake Champlain
- Oct. 8 – 2022 High School Fishing Nat’l Championship / 2022 Phoenix BFL All-American
- Oct. 15 – 2022 Tackle Warehouse TITLE Championship at the St. Lawrence River – Day 1
- Oct. 22 – 2022 Tackle Warehouse TITLE Championship at the St. Lawrence River – Day 2
- Oct. 29 – 2022 Tackle Warehouse TITLE Championship at the St. Lawrence River – Day 3
- Nov. 5 – 2022 Tackle Warehouse TITLE Championship at the St. Lawrence River – Day 4
- Nov. 12 – 2022 Tackle Warehouse TITLE Championship at the St. Lawrence River – Day 5
- Nov. 19 – 2022 Tackle Warehouse TITLE Championship at the St. Lawrence River – Day 6
For complete details and updated information, visit MajorLeagueFishing.com.
Watch Major League Fishing’s MLF5 on Sportsman Channel, Saturdays at 2 p.m. ET.
About Sportsman Channel: Launched in 2003, Sportsman Channel/Sportsman HD/Sportsman Channel (Canada) – added in 2019 – are television and digital media networks fully devoted to honoring a lifestyle that is celebrated by millions of North Americans. A division of Outdoor Sportsman Group, Sportsman Channel/Sportsman Channel (Canada) delivers entertaining and informative programming that showcases outdoor adventure, hunting and fishing, and illustrates it through unique and authentic storytelling. Sportsman Channel/Sportsman Channel (Canada) embrace the attitude of celebrating the Great Outdoors in equal measure. Stay connected to Sportsman Channel online at thesportsmanchannel.com, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. #IAmSportsman. #MyOutdoorTV
About Major League Fishing: Major League Fishing (MLF) is the world’s largest tournament-fishing organization, producing more than 250 events annually at some of the most prestigious fisheries in the world, while broadcasting to America’s living rooms on CBS, the Discovery Channel, the Outdoor Channel, CBS Sports Network, the Sportsman Channel, the World Fishing Network, and on-demand on MyOutdoorTV (MOTV). Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, with offices in Benton, Kentucky, the MLF roster of bass anglers includes the world’s top pros and more than 30,000 competitors in all 50 states and 13 countries. Since its founding in 2011, MLF has advanced the sport of competitive fishing through its premier television broadcasts and livestreams and is dedicated to improving the quality of life for bass through research, education, fisheries enhancement, and fish care.
Major League Fishing – WE ARE Bass Fishing™
Outdoor Sportsman Group | OSGPR@outdoorSG.com