‘North American Whitetail Magazine’ June Issue on Newsstands on May 10May 9, 2022
DENVER (May 9, 2022) – The June issue of North American Whitetail Magazine (NAW), the industry’s leading authority on whitetails, will be on newsstands on May 10. The issue highlights DIY hunting content, news on the 19th season of NAW TV on Sportsman Channel, as well as information on the first-ever Boone and Crocket Media Summit.
North American Whitetail Magazine’s June issue highlights include:
- DIY Hunting
- The issue is full of DIY whitetail hunting content, and the cover story features the Marc Somers buck, a 230-inch Kansas non-typical.
- North American Whitetail TV (NAWTV) Films Season 19
- The NAW team recently finished filming the studio segments for Season 19 of NAWTV at Johnny Morris’ “Wonders of Wildlife National Museum and Aquarium.” Season 19 will air on Sportsman Channel during the last week of June and feature heart-pounding hunts for free-range whitetails, high-quality land management how-to, and the popular Big Buck Profiles of historical whitetail deer throughout the season.
- NAW Editor-in-Chief Haynes Shelton and Publisher Laden Force attended the Boone and Crockett Club’s first-ever media summit in conjunction with the Judges’ Panel for certifying the 31st Big Game Awards. Boone and Crockett held the event at Johnny Morris’ “Wonders of Wildlife National Museum and Aquarium.”
- NAW Attends First-Ever Boone and Crockett Media Summit for 31st Big Game Awards
North American Whitetail Magazine hits newsstands on May 10.
For more information on subscriptions and content from the North American Whitetail brands, the industry’s leading authority on whitetails, visit: https://www.northamericanwhitetail.com
Tom Caraccioli | Outdoor Sportsman Group | Tom.Caraccioli@OutdoorSG.com