‘Reel World Saturday’ on World Fishing Network Begins at 6 p.m. ET Saturday NightsDecember 10, 2021
DENVER (December 10, 2021) – From shopping for boats to finding the best spot for king salmon, the collection of episodes showcased during this week’s World Fishing Network Reel World Saturday nightly block of programming will teach anglers of all ages and experiences something new. Reel World Saturday begins at 6 p.m. ET.
- Wild Fish Wild Places (6 p.m. ET): King Salmon, Alaska, part of the Bristol Bay Drainage, is home to many species of salmon and trout. This episode, the crew is focused on the silver salmon or coho that return to the NakNek River every year. The size and fighting ability are what make these fish so much fun to chase.
- Sweetwater (6:30 p.m. ET): Miles and Joey take Power Pole's Curt Hill fishing in the south Bay of Lake Okeechobee.
- Florida Sportsman Project (7 p.m. ET): The Bertram 25 project is rigged with brand new outboard power at Coastal Marine. Dale and his wife continue forward with restoring and personalizing their Stamas 290 Tarpon; and George LaBonte joins Gary Oster aboard his fully-renovated and customized Steiger Craft.
- Lunkerville (7:30 p.m. ET): Mike joins small craft fishermen in a rowboat, kayak, electric jon and folding boat.
- Deadliest Catch (8 p.m. ET): The Opilio season is almost over, but an arctic storm front has the skippers on edge. The boats race to plug their tanks with crab and get back to port unscathed.
About World Fishing Network: World Fishing Network is North America’s only television network, online and mobile platform dedicated exclusively to fishing and outdoor enthusiasts with programming that covers instruction, tips, tournaments, travel, food, boating, outdoor lifestyle and more. Available to cable, satellite and telco subscribers throughout the United States, Canada and the Caribbean, our lineup includes a selection of the best North American and international series and the most diverse species coverage of any TV channel hosted by some of the top anglers from North America and across the globe. For more information, please visit WorldFishingNetwork.com and follow us at Facebook and Twitter. #MyOutdoorTV
Outdoor Sportsman Group | OSGPR@outdoorSG.com