Saturday Night on Sportsman Channel: ‘Cut to the Chase Presented by Havalon’ Stunt Features Bear HuntingDecember 10, 2019
Tune in for Adrenaline-Pumping Action Stalking Bears Beginning at 5 p.m. ET
DENVER (December 10, 2019) – Bear hunting is on many a sportsman’s “bucket list” of adventures, which is why Sportsman Channel created “Cut to the Chase” presented by Havalon on Saturday, December 14 beginning at 5 p.m. ET. Featuring hunts from Jim Shockey, Steven Rinella and Steve West in Prince of Wales, Saskatchewan and even Russia, hunters will be glued to their screens as the chase unfolds.
Cut to the Chase presented by Havalon. All times ET.
- Steve’s Outdoor Adventures – 5 p.m. “Big Bush Bruins” – Travis Price travels to western Saskatchewan and meets Hunter Nation sweepstakes winner James Gilson for a spring black bear hunt. Mr. Gilson won the hunt and rifle/scope/ammo package as a donation by SOA to Hunter Nation.
- Steve’s Outdoor Adventures – 5:30 p.m. “Alberta Bruins” – Travis Price travels from Saskatchewan to Alberta and flies deep into the back country in search of another spring black bear hunt.
- Jim Shockey’s The Professionals – 6 p.m. “Jim & Team Face the Worst Weather” – Jim Shockey's outfitting territory on Vancouver Island has had some of the worst weather in more than a decade and his guides are having trouble getting their clients on bears.
- Jim Shockey’s The Professionals – 6:30 p.m. “Russia” – Since the Iron Curtain fell, Russia has proven to be one of the most difficult areas in the world to operate hunts successfully. Jim Shockey has tried multiple times over the course of the last decade to hunt there, and now he finally gets his opportunity.
- MeatEater – 7 p.m. “Up at the Cabin” – Steve and Paul Neese travel to Prince of Wales Island in search of big black bears.
- MeatEater – 7:30 p.m. “British Columbia Grizzlies” – Steve and his buddy Ryan Callaghan, hike into the steep backcountry of northern British Columbia in search of grizzlies.
Cut to the Chase presented by Havalon airs on Sportsman Channel on Saturday, December 14 beginning at 5 p.m. ET. Check local listings or visit http://thesportsmanchannel.com/channelfinder find the network in your area.
About Sportsman Channel: Launched in 2003, Sportsman Channel/Sportsman HD/Sportsman Channel Canada (added in 2019) are television and digital media networks fully devoted to honoring a lifestyle that is celebrated by millions of North Americans. A division of Outdoor Sportsman Group, Sportsman Channel/Sportsman Canada delivers entertaining and informative programming that showcases outdoor adventure, hunting and fishing, and illustrates it through unique and authentic storytelling. Sportsman Channel/Sportsman Channel Canada embrace the attitude of celebrating the Great Outdoors in equal measure. Stay connected to Sportsman Channel online at thesportsmanchannel.com, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. #IAmSportsman. #MyOutdoorTV
Outdoor Sportsman Group | OSGPR@outdoorSG.com