Travel the Coasts to Experience ‘The Reel Life’ Sunday Block on World Fishing NetworkJune 3, 2022
DENVER (June 3, 2022) – From going on a 21st Century treasure hunt to learning which boat best suits which adventure, it is all available on World Fishing Network with The Reel Life Sunday night block of programming beginning at 6 p.m. ET.
Pick up great tips and tricks from the world’s top anglers and learn about people and cultures along the way.
Reel Life Sundays on World Fishing Network begins at 6 p.m. ET and includes:
- 6:00 p.m. ET – Joker’s Wild Off the Hook – Sparky and Mitch head to the Gulf of Texas to chase big reds and speckled trout.
- 6:30 p.m. ET – Shorelines with April Vokey – April Vokey and professional photographer Tracy Moore wrap up their tour of Northern British Columbia at the Kispiox Valley to join long-time guide and angler Gene Allen in hopes of catching a steelhead on a dry fly.
- 7:00 p.m. ET – The Speargun Hunter – Expert spearfisher Manny Tito Dia joins the Speargun Hunter team in search of wrecks and reefs off Florida's east coast. Skipper John Ipollito shows viewers how a commercial lobsterman snares the bugs.
- 7:30 p.m. ET – Spear Life – The boys are heading back up the east coast to North Carolina to try their luck at going after some giant hogfish, as well as a bit of treasure hunting.
- 8:00 p.m. ET – The Obsession of Carter Andrews – The quest at Robinson Crusoe continues as Rudy Aravena puts the guys on a wide open yellowtail bite, while an encounter with an interesting fellow on the island gets Carter dreaming of treasure.
- 8:30 p.m. ET – Florida Sportsman The Watermen – Crystal River is known for its beautiful spring-fed river systems with an old Florida feeling. What Captain Sam Atwell finds out is they also have an incredible shallow water grouper fishery.
- 9:00 p.m. ET – Florida Sportsman Best Boat – Take a look at the Dolphin 18 Back Country Pro, the Sheaffer S240 and…for the boater that wants speed, range and serious offshore fishing capability, the Contender 44ST.
- 9:30 p.m. ET – Voodoo Crew – While everyone in Venice is chasing tuna, Captain Matt scopes out a school of wahoo that are quite interested in what he has to sell.
About World Fishing Network: World Fishing Network is North America’s only television network, online and mobile platform dedicated exclusively to fishing and outdoor enthusiasts with programming that covers instruction, tips, tournaments, travel, food, boating, outdoor lifestyle and more. Available to cable, satellite and telco subscribers throughout the United States, Canada and the Caribbean, our lineup includes a selection of the best North American and international series and the most diverse species coverage of any TV channel hosted by some of the top anglers from North America and across the globe. For more information, please visit WorldFishingNetwork.com and follow us at Facebook and Twitter. #MyOutdoorTV
Outdoor Sportsman Group | OSGPR@outdoorSG.com